Isaiah Rchards 6-10, 215

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isaiah Rchards 6-10, 215

I'm guessing that 3G may be looking for more experienced help at the 4/5 position but this kid caught my eye as a former 4-start recruit who is now seemingly under-the-radar.

As of last October his only offers were Nevada and UTEP although he said he was getting interest from Arkansas, Georgia, LSU, Virginia Tech and Tulsa, among other schools.

As far as I know he is still uncommitted.

http://nevadasportsnet.com/news/repo...-radar-big-man

A couple of videos at the bottom of the linked article.

This is also about as random of a recruiting post as you can get.

Comment

Sorry, I know this is going to come off as a downer comment but would it make more sense to keep the threads on the recruiting forum focused on guys we know the coaches are looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
        Sorry, I know this is going to come off as a downer comment but would it make more sense to keep the threads on the recruiting forum focused on guys we know the coaches are looking at?
        That’s ridiculous! There are obviously way more guys we were recruiting that signed somewhere else than there are recruits that we aren’t recruiting.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Perhaps the solution is to put something in the thread title to indicate their is no official interest by WSU and that way those who have not interest in that can just skip over those threads. There won't be many of them I don't think.

Perhaps one of the mods can add: "(No Official Interest)" to this thread title and the Kai Sotto thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            Perhaps the solution is to put something in the thread title to indicate their is no official interest by WSU and that way those who have not interest in that can just skip over those threads. There won't be many of them I don't think.

Perhaps one of the mods can add: "(No Official Interest)" to this thread title and the Kai Sotto thread title.
            Oh, I still want to read them. If you put somewhere in the initial post, doesn’t even have be the title, if they’re a known target or not would be helpful to me.

Comment

Working...
            X