Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clarence Jackson 6'6 G/F 2020 JUCO a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
    Jucorecruiting updated their Top 100 and added in freshman qualifiers who have signed. Clarence drops in at No. 23 nationally.
    Not bad, considering it reflects just his freshman season. Glad WSU got him early.

Comment

We seem to do real good with Juco All Americans. I’m excited that we’ll have him for 3 years... and

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
          I like the idea of Jackson and Wade at the forwards spots, if needed.

Comment

Good report by the Sunflower.

Comment

Bump
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Article about CJ losing his uncle to the virus last week.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

He's talking about CJ. Calls him 6'9" but we have him at 6'7". Either way, coach likes him and he "rarely misses". Lots to look forward to!

Damn, I miss Shocker Basketball....

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                          He's talking about CJ. Calls him 6'9" but we have him at 6'7". Either way, coach likes him and he "rarely misses". Lots to look forward to!

Damn, I miss Shocker Basketball....

Is he comparing Clarence Jackson to CJ Lufile? I don’t see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Is he comparing Clarence Jackson to CJ Lufile? I don’t see it.
                            Nope. He's just talking about Clarence Jackson, whose initials are "CJ." He talks about Clarence more on his YouTube channel
                            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

He's gon' be a good one.
                              Last edited by ShockingButTrue; August 26, 2020, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X