Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we sign someone?

Please?

You mean we didn't actually sign this trio?

Comment

Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
      Please?
      No.

Comment

download.jpeg-3.jpg And get somebody while we're waiting.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Are you expecting kids to sign without a visit let alone a face to face meeting with Coaches and Teammates?

Virtual tours can only do so much. Let’s be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post
            Are you expecting kids to sign without a visit let alone a face to face meeting with Coaches and Teammates?

Virtual tours can only do so much. Let’s be patient.
            Last I checked, kids are committing left and right.

Comment

Hoping GGG can change his -ahem- "coaching approach" on the PDQ because they need a whole new roster, with maybe yet another player deciding he doesn't want to stick around win or lose.

Comment

Please?
                The answer is no. You should know that the date to sign national letters of intent for Div 1 basketball is April 15, 2020 to May 15, 2020. Now players can make a verbal commitment prior to signing. And some do. But crying about can we sign some players now makes little sense. I suspect some players will wait until they can make an official visit and see the coach face to face and look at the school before making a commitment.

Comment

Have patience! Coach will get some good players and we will resume winning next fall!

Comment

We will be fine and many will eat crow. Looking forward to that.

Comment

OK, it is only a cartoon, but I had to break out laughing at poor Peanut's situation in last Friday's paper, as his situation was much worse than ours.

Peanuts was standing at Home Plate and while surveying his players in the field, states:

"This is some team I've got this year. A Beagle at Shortstop, a Second Baseman with a Blanket, and a Left Fielder still on the 'Milk' Bottle."

Even today, thanks to our returning players, our situation is a helluva lot better than that.

As replacements come in our present situation will improve, and whenever BB season restarts in the future, our responsibility as fans will once again be to support the entire team.

Comment

Yes we can!! Better than any point we have found since Fred is a great start

Comment

Originally posted by homegrownshocker View Post
                          Yes we can!! Better than any point we have found since Fred is a great start
                          I hope you’re right!

Comment

Last I checked, kids are committing left and right.
                            where?

Comment

Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post

where?

Look right.

Comment

Working...
                              X