Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capture.JPG

Comment

Not to complain, but, didn't having an overload of guards this year lead to a lot problems?

This team needs a couple more BIGS, like, right now. WSU has one player 6'9" or taller (Bilau). The next tallest is 6'6"?

6'7"-6'8" centers might of worked in the Valley but not in the AAC, unless that squad would have had a first-round draft pick big guard.

Comment

This tweet was from before we signed anyone.

His spot might be taken already.
        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
          Not to complain, but, didn't having an overload of guards this year lead to a lot problems?

This team needs a couple more BIGS, like, right now. WSU has one player 6'9" or taller (Bilau). The next tallest is 6'6"?

6'7"-6'8" centers might of worked in the Valley but not in the AAC, unless that squad would have had a first-round draft pick big guard.
          Poor Bear is listed as 6’9 on goshockers.

Villanova had 0 players over 6’9 on their last championship roster.

I have no doubt we will recruit another guy who can play the 5. Once we do that we will still have two available scholarships.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Poor Bear is listed as 6’9 on goshockers.

Villanova had 0 players over 6’9 on their last championship roster.

I have no doubt we will recruit another guy who can play the 5. Once we do that we will still have two available scholarships.
            The Villanova comparison is a bit deceptive given that they had 5 6'9" guys on their roster, only one of whom was under 230 lbs.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Working...
            X