Chevez Goodwin 6'9 F Wofford Grad-Transfer to USC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chevez Goodwin 6'9 F Wofford Grad-Transfer to USC

Originally from Blythewood, South Carolina.

Stats: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...chevez-goodwin

I’m sure Bob Richey will beat 3G to this guy...

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
      I’m sure Bob Richey will beat 3G to this guy...
      Those winning press conferences will seal the deal.

Comment

He’s a guy Taylor mentioned on Sports Daily this morning...
        Last edited by pie n eye; March 30, 2020, 10:15 AM.

Comment

I'd take this dude in a heart beat.
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

After watching some of the highlights he retweeted on his Twitter page.. I AM SOLD.

Comment

All signs currently seem to point to this guy joining the fold...He’s one of only two players listed as a C in Taylor’s spreadsheet, the other is Oduro who would not be eligible next year even if the NCAA passes the new transfer legislation. Plus Taylor specifically mentioned him on sports daily today.

Obviously we won’t know until he commits and things could change quickly but based on the public ally available information I can find right it sure seems like he could be our guy.
              Last edited by pie n eye; March 30, 2020, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Yea i get the feeling this is the guy that TE thought we would hear from last night, but said hes making a announcement April 4th.
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Could this be the one who is waiting a week? Taylor did mention a player last night that might commit. If he mentioned him today on Sports Daily, could this mean something or reading too much into his statements which I usually think is a bad idea?

Any other names mentioned today by Taylor Eldiridge?

Comment

Said player might not want to wait.

With how the recruiting momentum is going, there might not be a spot left.
                    The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                      Could this be the one who is waiting a week? Taylor did mention a player last night that might commit. If he mentioned him today on Sports Daily, could this mean something or reading too much into his statements which I usually think is a bad idea?

Any other names mentioned today by Taylor Eldiridge?
                      Yes, of course the fact that Taylor mentioned him ultimately could mean nothing which is why I prefaced it the way I did.

It’s the off season, we’re social distancing, and we know we’re going to sign a player like this so I was just having some fun and making an educated guess. Hopefully I made it clear that it is a guess. I know nothing. And if he doesn’t end up here that’s ok too, no one is hanging the hopes of the world on this signing.

Just thought it was interesting that he was the only guy Taylor mentioned on Sports Daily and he’s also the only person on Taylor’s spreadsheet that fits the description of “experienced big man who can step in and play immediately next year.”

We may well start seeing more interest in other guys and Chevez will sign elsewhere.

Comment

Point of clarity: Does the graduate transfer rule mater that Goodwin already transferred once from another D-1 school, or does it only deal with a player having enough hours to graduate from a school, then transferring to another school? I didn't word that great, but who gives a hoot at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
                          Point of clarity: Does the graduate transfer rule mater that Goodwin already transferred once from another D-1 school, or does it only deal with a player having enough hours to graduate from a school, then transferring to another school? I didn't word that great, but who gives a hoot at this point.
                          You are correct.

Graduate transfers are already eligible immediately wherever they go.

The first time transfer would be a separate deal.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

You are correct.

Graduate transfers are already eligible immediately wherever they go.

The first time transfer would be a separate deal.
                            Thanks!

Comment

I suppose this is the one

Comment

Working...
                              X