Petition to rename the sub forum to Tropicalshox Recruiting Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to rename the sub forum to Tropicalshox Recruiting Forum

It’s been going on a few years since frequent poster and recruiting guru, Tropicalshox, suddenly left our discussion. There is little doubt to why. I would like to memorialize his memory with what he was passionate about- basketball recruiting. I would like to rename the sub forum to The Tropicalshox Recruiting Forum.
    Yes!
    95.74%
    No
    4.26%
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Tremendous idea, well done shock

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
      It’s been going on a few years since frequent poster and recruiting guru, Tropicalshox, suddenly left our discussion. There is little doubt to why. I would like to memorialize his memory with what he was passionate about- basketball recruiting. I would like to rename the sub forum to The Tropicalshox Recruiting Forum.
      Just tell him to come back. Where did he move to?

Comment

The thought was he may have permanently went to Margaritaville in the sky... not sure anyone was able to confirm. He was a good egg.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

This needs to happen. Fantastic idea!

Comment

Kung Wu ....
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I saw it. Contemplating ...
              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                The thought was he may have permanently went to Margaritaville in the sky... not sure anyone was able to confirm. He was a good egg.

97% certain this is true.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Here's the post I commented on last April.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump bump.

Comment

Bumpity bump bump

Comment

Hint

Comment

Guys shocks02 has been carrying the torch since tropicalshox went to the great hoop in the sky. Feels like we are short-changing his effort a little if we name the entire forum after trop. That said, I'm sure there's something we can do. Maybe a call out in the description.
                            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

We all appreciate what Shocks02 has done. But isn’t that like saying they shouldn’t have named Rupp arena after Rupp because it is disrespectful to Calipari?

I posted some in the recruiting forum, but Trop made it an art. Full list, organized by position and status.

I know very few, if any, would even understand the reference, but to me if one person searched for posts from him it is worth it.

Thanks for considering this.

Comment

Working...
                              X