Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darius Perry | 6-2 PG | Grad Transfer - Louisville to UCF

The Assman

Getting this guy would ease my mind. He looks like an AAC guard from the limited video available.

Comment

How appealing would WSU be to a grad transfer? I wonder if they'd rather go to a contender for that one last shot at glory. While I think we can get the ship righted and be good, it sure can't look that way from the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by eeshocker View Post
        How appealing would WSU be to a grad transfer? I wonder if they'd rather go to a contender for that one last shot at glory. While I think we can get the ship righted and be good, it sure can't look that way from the outside.
        Tough to say isn’t it? I’m sure that’s a question they will ask the coaching staff. The minutes are available, we do have a history of success (11 straight years in the post season, 7 out of last 8 being NCAA), we’re in a challenging league, and there are still a few pretty good proven players returning along with JoBilau and JaDun (tbd on how good they are). I guess we shall see.

Comment

How appealing would WSU be to a grad transfer?
          Appealing. They have a chance to step into a program and actually be a part of the senior leadership. Most grad transfers have to defer to established senior alphas.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Dennis Eitienne Wade is a nice nucleus to build around. This ship can be righted... Just bring in players that want to be here and get to work.

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
              Dennis Eitienne Wade is a nice nucleus to build around.
              That's an understatement. If he can get enough talent around these guys with the right mindset, some very good things could happen.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

That's an understatement. If he can get enough talent around these guys with the right mindset, some very good things could happen.
                Actually. Those three plus Burton/Fernandes and Echinique was probably our best plus minus lineup on the court... Good things happen when they were on court

Comment

I'm really starting to come around to the idea of having a strong core of 5 and then a few talented role players in this new age of the easy transfer, if that is indeed how the ruling goes. No way will you ever be able to keep a deep bench of talented kids happy with limited playing time when jumping ship and playing right away is on the table. Especially for the young brains of freshman and sophomores.

Comment

You have to think a grad transfer has two priorities for a new home: 1. Immediate playing time with no threats. 2. Winning. I'm sure GM is showing him our PG situation and saying "Are you able to play 40 minutes or will you need a quick breather once a game?"

Comment

And, would you enjoy a summer trip to Europe followed by a November trip to see Atlantis ?
                      Marfo and Nolly and or Perry and I'd be extremely happy.

Comment

Originally posted by SkoShox View Post

You have to think a grad transfer has two priorities for a new home: 1. Immediate playing time with no threats. 2. Winning. I'm sure GM is showing him our PG situation and saying "Are you able to play 40 minutes or will you need a quick breather once a game?"
                        I would think they would look for a top 25 team where they can be the final piece to help that team to the Sweet Sixteen or Final Four. Especially this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I would think they would look for a top 25 team where they can be the final piece to help that team to the Sweet Sixteen or Final Four. Especially this kid.
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                            And, would you enjoy a summer trip to Europe followed by a November trip to see Atlantis ?
                            Marfo and Nolly and or Perry and I'd be extremely happy.
                            Gimme Perry, Nolly, Marfo, Harvey, and one more PG and let’s go.

lol Unlikely to happen and I don’t even know how good they are but a guy can dream right?

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post

Dennis Eitienne Wade is a nice nucleus to build around. This ship can be righted... Just bring in players that want to be here and get to work.
                              I am not calling you our at all, but your post has been shared by others. And quite frankly I have thought about as well. That being said isn't the perception of all players that have left the program that they wanted to be here initially and they will get right to work? Just askin!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X