No announcement yet.

2020-21 Scholarship Grid and Prospects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the games be played without fans? Or, will all the coronavirus fears be a thing of the past by this summer?

Comment

I would not count on a summer tour. Hope I’m wrong.

Comment

Bump. I've made some updates over that past few days.

Comment

Bump. Updated.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Ideally, I'd like to see one grad transfer (giving 3 SRs), one Juco (3 JRs), and two freshman. Then fill in with whatever. Another juco with three years to play would be nice to add to Tyson in the SO class.

Comment

Bump. Classes look to be finally balancing out. I like it.

Comment

Well, the first five commitments are exactly (class-wise) what I asked for.

Is it OK to be greedy and ask that an impact post player somehow becomes available and quickly snapped-up by Marshall and Company?

Comment

This is from an SI article tonight. It looks like everybody can stay in the class they were in if I read this right. Tyson can be a freshman next year and so on. “The Council also will allow schools to self-apply a one-year extension of eligibility for spring-sport student-athletes. In layman's terms, a freshman during this 2020 spring season will once again be a freshman competitor in 2021 as well.”

Comment

I am wrong, basketball is a winter sport and I guess Jaime can’t come back.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

With all the movement on the roster, I thought I would post a grid of the available scholarships over the next couple of years and a list of prospects the Shox have been mentioned as interested in. Feel free to chime in if I missed someone. I am guessing this is going to be a very fluid chart over the off-season.
                        Update please!

Comment

Updated. Added Seymour. Team is starting to fill out and I am getting excited. Need to add a senior big man transfer and I will be over the moon.

Comment

Updated

Comment

Updated

Comment

Updated

Comment

Working...
                                X