X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020-21 Scholarship Grid and Prospects

Scholly.JPG

Prospects.JPG

With all the movement on the roster, I thought I would post a grid of the available scholarships over the next couple of years and a list of prospects the Shox have been mentioned as interested in. Feel free to chime in if I missed someone. I am guessing this is going to be a very fluid chart over the off-season.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MikeKennedyRulZ; April 27, 2020, 04:42 PM.

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

With all the movement on the roster, I thought I would post a grid of the available scholarships over the next couple of years and a list of prospects the Shox have been mentioned as interested in. Feel free to chime in if I missed someone. I am guessing this is going to be a very fluid chart over the off-season.
    Nice work MKR.

Comment

Note to all potential prospects....the Shockers need bodies. This means you.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Good post, appreciate this.

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
          Note to all potential prospects....the Shockers need bodies. This means you.

Where do I sign?

Yipes Stripes Beechnut Gum!
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Addin an inch to Wade, I see :)

Comment

Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
              Addin an inch to Wade, I see :)
              And I think that's part of the problem. I remember when Okie State had Joe Atkinson, but that was a long time ago. Joe was 6' 7" and he was a very good center, but that was 35 years ago!

Maybe with all the departures he will move Dex to SG and Trey to SF and get us a big mean PF like the transfer we are looking at.

Comment

A couple things should aid GM in recruiting. First, he has the summer European tour which should help both in recruiting
                and putting the new pieces together before October. Second, we have the Atlantis trip which should be an attraction for
                any new player. I just hope he doesn't pull the trigger on 2-3 2* players too quick.

Comment

So what is the over-under date of the first commitment?

Comment

Soon I hope and need to start with a dam* good one in order to lure 1-2 more. We just need 7-8 very solid guys and 6
                    role players willing to accept those roles. Now that GS has declared I wonder if GM tried to reach back out to JB?
                    Last edited by asiseeit; March 17, 2020, 03:38 PM.

Comment

If they wanted to leave - LEAVE

Comment

Originally posted by B1ShockFan View Post
                        If they wanted to leave - LEAVE
                        Agreed. No taksie backsies. That's crabgrass fertilizer.
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                          A couple things should aid GM in recruiting. First, he has the summer European tour which should help both in recruiting
                          and putting the new pieces together before October. Second, we have the Atlantis trip which should be an attraction for
                          any new player. I just hope he doesn't pull the trigger on 2-3 2* players too quick.
                          Do you really believe we're going to be sending kids to Europe this summer? Not being a smartass, honest question.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Do you really believe we're going to be sending kids to Europe this summer? Not being a smartass, honest question.
                            We are taking Asbjorn home, remember?! ;)
                            The Assman

Comment

And it will give them an opportunity to play games against competition

Comment

Working...
                              X