Geremy Robinson Jr.-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geremy Robinson Jr.-2021

I did a search and didn’t find him listed. Sorry if someone already listed him. He is in Hawaii I think. I think WSU might be his only offer at this time. https://www.khon2.com/sports/geremy-...le-since-1997/

ScoringLive - your LOCAL source for Hawaii High School sports. News, real-time play-by-play, game summaries, scores, stats, standings, rosters and more for ILH Division 1, ILH Division 2, OIA Red East, OIA Red West, OIA White, BIIF, KIF and the MIL.

might be 6'2" or 3

Comment

Dad is a former McDonalds All-American, and a first team AAU All American from New Orleans who played at Pearl River Juco and U. of Hawaii before an 11-year overseas pro career that included a stint with the Globetrotters. Now an instructor at US Sports Camps and coaches OpenCourt AAU basketball club

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

We have too many guards right now.....right now. But the good news is that may change @ the end of the season.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Are the shocks looking for a point guard or a big man. I guess we will have to trust Coach Marshall. Go Shocks.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                This is a player who won’t be signed during the early November period. If he is forcefully pursued, it will be in April and most likely because someone is leaving.

Comment

Working...
                X