X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like that we offered him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
      We don’t need more shooting guards. We need bigs.
      well..................

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

well..................
        I think we need to field a team and go from there... balance positions and classes

Comment

Did this kid go to school with Jonathan Tuttle?

Comment

I dunno,Major

Comment

Photo credits to Baltimore Sun Poly (MD) shooting guard Brandon Murray is one of the most coveted players left on the recruiting trail this spring.

Comment

Wichita State joined that list recently and Murray, “was really excited to get that offer.”

That's a good sign!

Comment

Have we ever landed a recruit from Maryland?

Comment

Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
                    It's time to go in the backyard land of "Turgeon the Surgeon" and nab a player that has made up to 7-3-pointers in one game. There are 3 high school SG or combo guards I really like. This is one of them.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

This guy has a little more bulk than the other wings we are interested in. Might have as many or more skills too.

Comment

Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
                        C.J. Keyser was from Baltimore. He had a good season at N. Carolina Central. 41% 3FG and 51% FG. Averaged 11.6 ppg in 23 games.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post

C.J. Keyser was from Baltimore. He had a good season at N. Carolina Central. 41% 3FG and 51% FG. Averaged 11.6 ppg in 23 games.
                          Turgeon also landed the DC player of the year who never made it to Wichita? Same class as D. Bowles? A little help here guys.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Turgeon also landed the DC player of the year who never made it to Wichita? Same class as D. Bowles? A little help here guys.
                            Evann Baker.

Comment

Another choosing to go with the alternate spelling of Wichita.

CG: You’ve had a few relatively recent offers in Georgetown and Witchita State, but are there any others that have reached out since this crisis began?

BM: I’ve been in contact with Georgia a lot and Memphis. Those are the two that have been really contacting me other than the schools that have offered. In my talks with Georgia, they told me they want to be 100 percent sure I’d be willing to come there before they officially offer. If they were to offer, they’d definitely be in the mix for me. I have high interest in Georgia and interest in building a relationship with the coach. Memphis had planned to come and see me play in the state semis and finals.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Another choosing to go with the alternate spelling of Wichita.

CG: You’ve had a few relatively recent offers in Georgetown and Witchita State, but are there any others that have reached out since this crisis began?

BM: I’ve been in contact with Georgia a lot and Memphis. Those are the two that have been really contacting me other than the schools that have offered. In my talks with Georgia, they told me they want to be 100 percent sure I’d be willing to come there before they officially offer. If they were to offer, they’d definitely be in the mix for me. I have high interest in Georgia and interest in building a relationship with the coach. Memphis had planned to come and see me play in the state semis and finals.
                                100% willing to come there before offering? That’s interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X