Thomas Howell-2020 to UL Monroe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas Howell-2020 to UL Monroe

6-8 3/4 From Natchitoches, Louisiana St. Mary's HS. Played for Louisiana Elite in UAA this past summer.

Mutual interest, recruiting will blow up.

Thomas Howell is a class of 2020 Louisiana high school basketball player for St. Mary's. Read more about him on Prep Hoops.
    Last edited by pinstripers; September 27, 2019, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Red Dawn references anyone?

Comment

Pony Boy!
        Livin the dream

Comment

C. Thomas Howell.

Colonel, are we doing right?

Comment

Watch Thomas Howell's videos and highlights on Hudl. More info: St. Mary's High School - St Mary's Boys' Varsity Basketball / PF, C / Class of 2020 / Natchitoches, LA

Comment

A lot to like. Scores with either hand, shoots the 3, runs well

Comment

Junior statistics are quite impressive. 22 points, 17 rebounds, 3 assists, and 5 blocks per game. He has nice handles for a 6’8 or 6’9 big man and is very athletic. I didn’t see him post anyone up but would imagine that too is a part of his game.

Comment

Same skill set of the Kochs who played for UNI. Specifically the one that was the MVC POY.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    Red Dawn references anyone?
                    I'd piss on the spark plug if I thought it'd do any good.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I'd piss on the spark plug if I thought it'd do any good.
                      Barry Corbin's best work if you ask me (even though he was good in No Country for Old Men) but that was a Fake War Movie not Red Dawn.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                        Same skill set of the Kochs who played for UNI. Specifically the one that was the MVC POY.
                        Koch brothers were not highly recruited from Wisconsin. I doubt they were even top 5 there. WSU was just coming onto the scene and UNI got him. This guy is Top 5 out of Louisiana. Let’s see if his recruiting breaks out or not.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Barry Corbin's best work if you ask me (even though he was good in No Country for Old Men) but that was a Fake War Movie not Red Dawn.
                          Loved him in War Games. Well that stupid movie threw my love for computers into overdrive, so I loved everyone in that movie.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Looks really good against over-matched competition. Definitely has some skills. Would he project and compare to K-State's Dean Wade?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Loved him in War Games. Well that stupid movie threw my love for computers into overdrive, so I loved everyone in that movie.
                              I can't even begin to count how many times I've used that "spark plug" line in my life. I've used the launch code as everything but a side dish at Thanksgiving.

Can we take pills....and COOK the corn?!

Put X in the center square.

Open gate, through gate, close gate.

Am I bothering you? Yes. Do you want me to leave you alone? YES (speaking to "MIss Fine 1979 lol)

Ah that's a load of ****! Oh, not you sir.

No, ok Wonder Woman I can't swim!

Mr. McKittrick? After very careful consideration I've come to the conclusion that your new defense system sucks.
                              I don't have to take that from you, you pig eyed sack of ****.
                              I was hoping for something a little better than that from a man of your education.

How about a nice game of chess?

I can go on all night.

Comment

Working...
                              X