Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Scales 6-9 2012, Offered

From twitter:

"Former Missouri commit Aaron Scales now lists Cincinnati, App St, George Mason, Ole Miss and Wichita St."

I previously posted in the misc. thread that our coaching staff had recent social networking with him. A decommit from Missouri now doing a prep year at the American Basketball Institute in Charlotte.
    In the fast lane

How do you spell S-T-U-D?

Comment

.......uh.........S-T-U-D.

Comment

I know rankings are not that reliable but the following are all consistent. ESPN grades him out at 80, rivals a 2 star, scout a 2 star.

Comment

Search Scales on YouTube. Watch him run the floor. That guy is 6'9, 260. Watch him defend.

Comment

Obviously Marshall and staff feel he has something to offer if they are interested. I was just a little shocked that a B12 signed player was rated so low.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
              Obviously Marshall and staff feel he has something to offer if they are interested. I was just a little shocked that a B12 signed player was rated so low.
              You get what you get when you de-commit.

Comment

Tweet from Recruit Recon site says Cleveland State, Drexel, Washington State and Wichita State have offered. Visits to come.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Looks like we've been on him the longest. He's been at a basketball training camp rather than a normal prep school so there hasn't been much written about him.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Thinking Henry might be a no-show..................

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      He had a Shocker photo up yesterday on facebook.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

You may be right, but it has nothing to do with our pursuit of another big. I'm pretty sure Henry is/was going to be a red-shirt anyway and probably not expected for much the following year. Do wish there was more out there on Henry.

Edit: Your post just beat mine, Trop. Thanks for the nugget.

Comment

That and we may have issues with Carl's eligibility status next year. They are applying for the medical red shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by WSU757 View Post
                            That and we may have issues with Carl's eligibility status next year. They are applying for the medical red shirt.
                            That may be worth its own thread.....and the story is?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                              That may be worth its own thread.....and the story is?
                              Yes, is Carl Hall having health issues again? That would be a shame. Wish him well.

Comment

Working...
                              X