X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topshock
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Thought the same thing. Tamar reminds me a little of Johnny Dawkins... Dawkins was 6'2". Tamar appears to check all the 'Gregg Marshall' boxes.
    He does! I love that it seems every player we offer has been screened carefully to be GM's type of player. This is in contrast to a few years ago when some different assistants seemed to have our recruiting a little off the tracks.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    Here's hoping Tamar takes a look at the last 6'4" SG that came to WSU from KC.
    Thought the same thing. Tamar reminds me a little of Johnny Dawkins... Dawkins was 6'2". Tamar appears to check all the 'Gregg Marshall' boxes.

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    Here's hoping Tamar takes a look at the last 6'4" SG that came to WSU from KC.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Yeah he has been there for a while. Not impressed with him or Weber. Not sure why any player would consider Kstate. If he went there he would not be developed and he would play in an empty arena.
    Not sure who, but someone has "developed" some decent talent in Manhattan. Are you a KU fan? Your comments come across a little 'Phoggy'.

Wesley Iwundu, Rodney McGruder, Barry Brown and Dean Wade say hello!

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Brad Korn is an assistant at K-State? Never knew.
    Yeah he has been there for a while. Not impressed with him or Weber. Not sure why any player would consider Kstate. If he went there he would not be developed and he would play in an empty arena.

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    Piper Junior Guard Tamar Bates is the latest Hy-Vee Athlete of the Week.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Brad Korn is an assistant at K-State? Never knew.

Leave a comment:

• shocks02
    replied
    Tamar jumped from #127 to #95 in today's new release of the Rivals150.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    commented on 's reply
    I dunno what that means

• RoyalShock
    replied
    Is anyone else having trouble seeing imbedded tweets in Chrome?

Leave a comment:

• shocks02
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shocks02
    started a topic Tamar Bates 6'4 G 2021 to Indiana

Tamar Bates 6'4 G 2021 to Indiana

WSU extended an offer to 6'4 guard Tamar Bates from Kansas City, Kansas last night. Tamar helped KC Piper to the 4A state title last season. Leads KC Run GMC U16 team with 13 points per game. Only other D1 offers at this point are Missouri State and Abilene Christian.

Working...
X