Julian Phillips 6'7" 2022 offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian Phillips 6'7" 2022 offered

Offers from South Carolina and Clemson with interest from Pitt and Oklahoma State. Going into his sophomore year. With Phillips hailing from South Carolina, I'm sure 3G has been hearing about him.

There are a few videos out there. Seems relatively athletic and coordinated.

Comment

Big Shots #SCTop100 Showcase featured Julian Phillips #14. Long athletic big at his age, finishes down low, continue to be a factor on defense, rebounded at ...

Comment

"2022 Julian Phillips just went for 23 points and 27 rebounds at the @CFAClassic. "

no wonder that kid has so many offers

Comment

Comment

Yep

Comment

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospec...hool-interests

Comment

Are we still in the mix?
                Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                  Are we still in the mix?
                  The article mentions Wichita State so I would assume so. Not sure how strong the mutual interest is but would be AWESOME!

Comment

Comment

New article on Phillips and an offer from Indiana. WSU is involved:

Comment

Brown's gonna' get one of these kids. It's just a matter of time...

Comment

Comment

Think this is the only recruit I’ve ever scooped (saw a tweet and posted it) so that guarantees this guy is going to KU and I’ll have to passionately dislike him throughout his tenure there.

Comment

Decommits from LSU due to the Will Wade situation. Highly highly highly unlikely to choose WSU but he was offered by the Shox during his original recuitment.

Julian Phillips, the No. 11 college basketball recruit in the ESPN 100 for 2022, has been released from his letter of intent to attend LSU after the firing of Will Wade.

Capture.JPG

Comment

Working...
                              X