Jared Brownridge to Santa Clara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared Brownridge to Santa Clara

This was mentioned in the potential recruits from Illinois and Indiana thread, but he probably should have his own. The Shockers took a look at him awhile back in his home gym in Aurora, Illinois. He is a 6-2 SG at Aurora, Illinois. A Scout 2 star. Offers from Creighton, Bradley, UNI and Drake.
    In the fast lane

TheRecruitScoopAlex Kline

2013 Waubonsie Valley (IL) SG Jared Brownridge will be at Missouri St today. Bradley, Creighton, Drake, Northern Iowa & more on him.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Bownridge has now been offered by 70% of the Valley. MSU offered during the visit.
      In the fast lane

Comment

We are still interested in this slightly undersized but athletic SG who is lights out from the perimeter:

"cavwalshCavan Walsh

At the Waubonsie Valley - Lyons Township game - Wichita State, Indiana State, Illinois State, and Santa Clara all here for Jared Brownridge"
        Last edited by tropicalshox; December 27, 2011, 05:34 PM.
        In the fast lane

Comment

Visiting Illinois State.
          In the fast lane

Comment

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Brownridge has visits set with Southern Illinois, Santa Clara and Drake. He also has offers from Bradley, Illinois State, and Northern Iowa among others.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Are the Shocks actually recruiting this kid? Did they offer? Or did they just take a couple of looks?
                "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

My guess is a look only.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Just read on the UNI board that Brownridge committed to Santa Clara back in September.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                    X