Daniel Utomi 6'6 F Grad-Transfer to USC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Utomi 6'6 F Grad-Transfer to USC

Grad transfer from Akron. Originally from Houston, Texas.

Stats: http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...0/daniel-utomi

Immediately is a very sexy proposition.

Comment

Always a lot of competition for grad transfers. I feel like if we could have landed one of them last summer we would’ve been dancing this year. I don’t think we need one as much for next year but they could certainly help, especially at the beginning of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
        Always a lot of competition for grad transfers. I feel like if we could have landed one of them last summer we would’ve been dancing this year. I don’t think we need one as much for next year but they could certainly help, especially at the beginning of the year.
        Forward is a position we need one. Get a grad transfer forward to help Teddy Allen out and bridge the gap until Mr. Gordon is ready to shine.

Comment

We need some guys that can shoot (and make) the three. Not sure position matters that much. This guy looks like he can do that

Comment

• pie n eye
            pie n eye commented
            Editing a comment
            Would help if two or three of our current guys could make some improvements in that area too.

• Shockm
            Shockm commented
            Editing a comment
            You would hope and think it possible that some of our returnees would show some improvement of shooting. Eric was a decent if not good 3 point shooter in high school but it hasn't translated yet. I don't think that 3 point shooting was a standard for him. With his strength and height, he did score nicely from 2 though.

Committed to USC.

Comment

Working...
          X