Kuany Kuany, 2019, 6'10" to Cal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kuany Kuany, 2019, 6'10" to Cal

12.08.18 - Kuany Kuany | Prolific Prep | Class of 2019 | Napa, CAPlease SUBSCRIBE to this channel and click on the bell to be notified of new video uploads.C...
    Last edited by pinstripers; March 7, 2019, 11:24 PM.

Cool name if nothing else

Comment

• WSUwatcher
      WSUwatcher commented
      Editing a comment
      Say it three times fast!

Athletic stretch 4 that can run the floor!
    Livin the dream

Comment

Seems pretty obvious that we are going to add a guard and a big.

Comment

I think we only add a guard if there is one available that will make us better right away—lots of 20’ prospects and Tyson is working around the clock on some of them. However a 3/4 that can extend the defense and rebound is a probability.

I’m on the fence as to whether DeAntoni will/should redshirt.

Did I mention Tyson is a phenomenal recruiter? He is the lead for Kuany.
        Last edited by shoxlax; March 8, 2019, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Yes, please.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

That link shows our returning PF's as

Jr: Eric Hamilton, Brett Barney

and our recruits as:

So: Dimon Carrigan (JuCo)
            Fr: Demontay Dixon

Doesn't appear to be much research or accuracy there. Maybe that's why they rate him as a 2*, but he's got 7 offers from schools in the top 7 conferences, including B12, Pac10, SEC, ACC, AAC, BEast

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• The Mad Hatter
              The Mad Hatter commented
              Editing a comment
              Both Hamilton and Barney are listed in gray which indicates a transfer (and if you mouse over the name it mentions that they transferred).

Carrigan and Dixon are in the JUCO recruit list. It also lists (in addition to Gordon as a signee) Tre Mitchell, Kenyon Martin Jr., and Josaphat Bilau as high school PF recruits.

Taylor Eldridge Retweeted Kuany Kuany@kuany13 18h18 hours ago More
            • Copy link to Tweet
            • Embed Tweet

Blessed to receive an offer from Witchita State University #GoShockers

Comment

I'm down with adding a stretch 4 with Markis graduating. I'm also down with adding another 4* guard (Grant Sherfield) as I don't think we have enough dynamic guards who can cause problems for our opponents in the AAC. But where do the schollies come from? Who isn't back next year?

Comment

Lots to like from the short video. Short jump hook from both hands and a decent looking
                perimeter shot. Pretty athletic looking. I can imagine him with another 15 pounds of upper body
                muscle being able to play both 4/5. Hope he is interested in us and signs !

Comment

I really like these 6’10, 6’11 guys with long arms who can run, stretch the court to the perimeter, and play inside or outside (4 or 5 man). They are certainly intriguing and possible game changers. Players like this guy and Bilau don’t grow on trees and come around often.

Comment

Noticed that the guard in the video (#2) looked familiar. Looked it up and that is Zach Harvey out of Topeka. Has a ton of offers (KU, Gonzaga, Creighton, OU, Iowa State, Oregon, UCLA).

Comment

Comment

While I really like this guys versatility, I would rather have Brown or Alexander. The shear power and athleticism of those two cats make them immediate impact.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

We have a pretty darn strong team coming back. I hope we don't waste a scholarship but if we
                          can find a guy to improve us - fine. This might be the guy. Not worried about the guard position or
                          the wings. If we get a 4* or above fine but I like this guy to improve our TEAM. DD, JB and ES
                          give us a damn strong perimeter and they play with synergy and D. I think TE is gonna be a help and RT
                          looked really good the 2nd half tonight .

Comment

Working...
                          X