No announcement yet.

Christian Brown 6'6 2019 4* to Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I would be surprised if Brown were to commit anytime soon. He has taken official visits to Clemson, Georgia and Oklahoma State this school year and last summer he visited UNLV. It looks as if none of these programs - except Oklahoma State - are still involved, which should bring great optimism to the Cowboys' fanbase. By all accounts, Brown's visit to Stillwater two weeks ago went great, and head coach Mike Boynton made sure to follow up with Brown by taking a visit to see him in South Carolina the following Monday.

The feeling is that Brown will take his two remaining official visits before committing. Illinois, NC State, South Carolina and Wichita State are among those in pursuit, and while a visit could change a thing or two, Oklahoma State is the current favorite."

Comment

Here is the article: https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....tate-vols-more

This is the first we've been linked to Brown outside of Taylor Eldridge and the original offer.

Comment

He just committed to Georgia.

So much for "I'd be surprised if he committed anywhere soon"

Comment

• homegrownshocker
          homegrownshocker commented
          Editing a comment
          If you can't get them for a visit, you really don't have much of a chance! Seems like Oklahoma State might be the team that are most disappointed on this one.

• ShockTalk
          ShockTalk commented
          Editing a comment
          Interesting, because Georgia has two 4 star SF, both 6'6" already committed and their top 2 players this year were both sophomore forwards (probably playing the 4 and 5). They also have ESPNs #1 5 star SG committed.

• wufan
          wufan commented
          Editing a comment
          Georgia gonna be good if they have a distributor. I really wanted Brown, but am not surprised he’s headed elsewhere.
      Working...
      X