Jayhawk League Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jayhawk League Questions

Has anyone been following the league this year and/or watched games? Just curious. I know Coffeyville is loaded and their best player, Marvin Johnson, is from Putnam North where JR Simon graduated. I know that Hutch has a 7’ FR from Kenya that could develop into a good player.
    RoyalShock have you watched him yet? Seward, Dodge and Barton all boast good prospects as well.

Marvin Johnson committed to somebody last week

Comment

Not to my knowledge. Has received some recent offers.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
        Has anyone been following the league this year and/or watched games? Just curious. I know Coffeyville is loaded and their best player, Marvin Johnson, is from Putnam North where JR Simon graduated. I know that Hutch has a 7’ FR from Kenya that could develop into a good player.
        RoyalShock have you watched him yet? Seward, Dodge and Barton all boast good prospects as well.
        Are you really just curious? Or are you saying we should be following the league this year?

My decoder ring works with Doc's posts, but not with yours.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• shoxlax
          shoxlax commented
          Editing a comment
          I honestly know of no one we are involved with although there are a couple I guarantee we know about. I usually follow the league more closely than I have this year and really wanted to know what impressions any of our fans might have who have taken in or watched a game or two.

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
        I haven't yet, but would still like to get to a game. I'll see what I can do.

Just looking at stats, not bad for a FR:

19 mpg
        6.8 ppg
        54% FG
        63% FT
        6.5 rpg
        2.5 bpg
        2.7 F/gm (decent)
        1.9 TO/gm (problematic)

His name is Fred, so he has to be good. On the other hand, he does look a little like Bush Wamukota.

Last edited by RoyalShock; January 22, 2019, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X