Malachi Paige -- PG, 2014?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malachi Paige -- PG, 2014?

Shockers may be involved with Malachi Paige, a point guard who will play for Hargrave Military Academy this season after playing at Cardinal Gibbons in Raleigh last season.

TheMalachiPaige
    i am going to commit very soon, Witchita St is now on my list of looks #blessed
    26 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply

TheMalachiPaige
    i dont think i wanna go to a HUGE school, tryna do my thing right away....
    26 Sep

In Cary,NC there is a 6"0 guard that has lighting quck speed,superior handle,great jumping ability,athletisism,real smooth,but a suspect ju...

Here are some 8th grade highlights ...

8th grader Malachi Paige lights it up for the Camelot Academy Knights Varsity basketball team
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

8TH.........GRADE..........HIGHLIGHTS...........OM G

Comment

Even if he gives a verbal soon to someone. It's gonna be a LONG time until he can sign a letter of intent. A lot can change.
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Sign a letter? Does he even know cursive?

Comment

TheMalachiPaigeBestial ✔Verified

the looks just keep coming !! Witchita St is coming to see me workout this week #blessed

The above was a tweet from Paige the day before the tweet posted by Wuzee. From what I see on the Internet Malachi is probably not the most humble young player around. I have no idea if he is good enough now to receive an offer from anybody. If he does receive an offer and commit we could feel good the Shockers are his present #1 school and nervous that other schools wanting him know WSU is the one to beat.

He is not the only 2014 guard that we probably have taken a look at recently. Jalen Wadlengton of Christian brothers College High in the St. Louis area tweeted WSU has been into see him. I didn't give him a thread as he just played junior varsity as a Freshman. There is some belief he could be a good D-1 prospect. Malachi also started on the junior varsity last year but moved up to varsity sometime before the end of the season. His fan site says he had a varsity game high of 20 points. One other 2014 point guard having Shocker interest for sometime is Clay Custer of Blue Valley Northwest.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Malachi tweets:

"MalColdPaige_11Bestial ✔Verified

Witchita St is probably #1 on my list..."

BTW he has the link to this thread in his twiter profile.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Whether or not he ends up at WSU, he'd be well advised to do a couple of things: 1)Emulate Fred VanVleet as much as possible, both on and off the floor and follow his lead on what he says and when and 2)learn to spell Wichita.

I hope the young man has all the success in the world.

Comment

15 points, 8 rebounds and 5 assists for his AAU team. He played behind very good players at Hargave this year. It will be interesting to see how he does this summer and next season at Hargave.
                In the fast lane

Comment

Wonder if we are still number 1......

Comment

Malachi appears to be a big part of Hargrave this year from the two games I just reviewed.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                    X