Ekene Anachebe -- C/F 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ekene Anachebe -- C/F 2012

Per a twitter post, the Shockers have been to see a workout with Ekene Anachebe, a 6-9, 265 lb. senior center at Fayette County H.S. in Fayetteville, Ga.

He's big but looks to be a project.

He claims an offer from Jacksonville State.

#44 Ekene AnachebeFayette County High SchoolHgt: 6'8" Position: Center Address 1 Tiger TrailFayetteville, GA 30214(770) 460-3540Video Sports Scoutwww.videosp...
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

A Junior? Wouldn't that make him 2013?
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
      A Junior? Wouldn't that make him 2013?
      sorry ... pulled info from an old roster. updated it.
      “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

The Chattonaooga message board says he holds offers from Morehead State, Presbyterian, Western Kentucky, Radford, ODU and UTC.
        In the fast lane

Comment

From tweets, Anachebe has a certain school in mind and its not in Georgia and could be far away from home.

RiseAbove_EkEkene Anachebe

If I go where I wanna go for college. I won't be back in GA for a long ass time
          In the fast lane

Comment

OntheRadarHoopsShun Williams

2012 C Ekene Anachebe Fayette Co HS (GA) will be taking an official visit to Old Dominion this weekend
            In the fast lane

Comment

per twitter, committed to Old Dominion

Comment

Working...
              X