Nnanna Njoku, 6'10" C, 2021 to Villanova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
    I admit that I am not sure what you guys mean by a legit big man? We may have different definitions. But, I think we got legit big men already on the team. One name is Josaphat Bilau. I think he can play the 4 or 5 position. I also think IPBC is a big man with a lot of potential. But for some reason IPBC seems to play lost out on the court sometimes, but he has all the skills to be very good. I also happen to think Coach M will sign another big for this signing period too. Remember when some outsiders were saying this program was in disarray. Now look at the Shockers. I have faith we will get another good player.
    Perhaps IPBC wasn’t lost, but instead was trying to run the play called while the guards decided to play hero ball. Then was just frustrated on defensive side of the ball and didn’t really give a ****.

I expect to see a much improved offense, and as such a much more bought in IPBC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Perhaps IPBC wasn’t lost, but instead was trying to run the play called while the guards decided to play hero ball. Then was just frustrated on defensive side of the ball and didn’t really give a ****.

I expect to see a much improved offense, and as such a much more bought in IPBC.
      LMAO. I had not thought about that. You could be right. I too agree that I think we will see better offense this year with guys running the plays instead of hero ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

LMAO. I had not thought about that. You could be right. I too agree that I think we will see better offense this year with guys running the plays instead of hero ball.
        And we will have a point looking to feed the post instead of inflating his stat line.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
        X