No announcement yet.

Nnanna Njoku, 6'10" C, 2021 to Villanova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you imagine our team if he commits here? Holy crap!

Comment

Nnanna and Bilau both appear to have the agility and quickness to defend a PF and the range and handles to be able to play that position. It's a big plus to have another player who can draw defenses away from a player being recruited.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
        Jumped all the way from #121 to #69 in today's new release of the Rivals150.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospec...a-njoku-251357
        The updated link still doesn't show UConn's offer. Anyway, as good as he is, still NO Blue Bloods' offer?
        Last edited by T.VuOP; January 30, 2020, 01:02 PM.
        Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          Nnanna and Bilau both appear to have the agility and quickness to defend a PF and the range and handles to be able to play that position. It's a big plus to have another player who can draw defenses away from a player being recruited.
          Both guys appear to have range on their shots too. This year we don’t really have any bigs that can shoot from the outside. Not counting JE’s one attempt per game. Also not counting Dexter or Wade as a “big”.

Comment

I think Bilau has potential. But if he was as good right now as people make him out to be, I have a feeling he'd be on the court.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
              I think Bilau has potential. But if he was as good right now as people make him out to be, I have a feeling he'd be on the court.

He still is recovering from prior injuries. When he is able to practice and scrimmage he more than holds his own.

Comment

My vote is yes, especially if we get him for next Season. Is there room? If not, I hope we make room. Bilau will be fine for next Season, and seems to be more of a 4 than a 5. NN appears to be a 5. I'm still thinking we need another 5 in here without a doubt with JE graduating.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

He is putting up some solid numbers this year. Still would like to get this guy!

Comment

We NEED this guy. The way the bench is getting shortened, I suspect there sill be room. If he's watching any of our games, he might see the advantages of competing for playing time against Midtgaard and Udeze.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

This is the level of player when need to start being able to lure; at least one in each class.

Dude has some nasty to him.
                      The Assman

Comment

It was mentioned earlier in this thread, but does anyone have a good sense of this kid is a candidate to reclassify to 2020?
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                          It was mentioned earlier in this thread, but does anyone have a good sense of this kid is a candidate to reclassify to 2020?
                          According to his Verbal Commits link, he's only a junior in high school, so it would be hard to play here next year if he committed

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                            If it is that info is really being kept close to the vest. I think the original thought was he will be a 21’ recruit.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

If it is that info is really being kept close to the vest. I think the original thought was he will be a 21’ recruit.
                              How would he reclassify to a year earlier if he won't be a senior in high school until next year? Is he going to graduate as a junior? Or am I not reading something right?

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

How would he reclassify to a year earlier if he won't be a senior in high school until next year? Is he going to graduate as a junior? Or am I not reading something right?
                                Earlier in the thread someone mentioned the possibility of him reclassifying. There was also some talk about him being a senior this year, but it sounds like there was simply some confusion.
                                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
                                X