D.J. Brooks Class of 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.J. Brooks Class of 2013

A 6-1 point guard at Simpsonville, SC with offers from Mecer, Jacksonville and Furman. In the article he mentions interest from WSU, VCU, Clemson, South Carolina, Tulane, Virginia Tech and William Mary.

14ppg, 7apg as a sophomore. South Carolina and Clemson have shown a lot of interest for several months. IMO it sounds like he is sure to pick up better offers.
    In the fast lane

GCRivalsGlennGlenn Elrod

Wichita State is scheduled to be at Hillcrest HS today to watch 2013 PG DJ Brooks workout
    In the fast lane

Comment

Is the shocker coverage of these kids better than in the past or are we just more aware of these visits because of people like TS and more people tweeting?

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
        Is the shocker coverage of these kids better than in the past or are we just more aware of these visits because of people like TS and more people tweeting?
        Hard to say, but I suspect it is some of both. In what proportion I have no idea.

Comment

"The top point guard in the state for the class of 2013. Brooks possesses an extremely high basketball I.Q. to go along with great quickness. While his offensive ability is what draws attention, Brooks is also a lock down defender that has the length and height to disrupt opposing point guards and create turnovers that lead to easy baskets."

In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
          X