• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter reporting Green commits to WSU

.....about twenty minutes ago.

#1 Source of Greater Houston Boys Basketball

Comment

ecruitreconBill Martin

2012 6-7 PF Derail Green Klein Forest (TX) pledged to Wichita State tonight. Per @RcsSports
      In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax
        http://www.rcssports.com/
        I don't think there is anything on there yet about tonight's commitment. Just the stuff that I reported today about a decision is coming soon. The owner of site, Jim Hicks was the first to report the verbal tonight on Twitter. Jim will probably give us some more info in the next day or two at RCASports.
        In the fast lane

Comment

Wow they just keep coming!
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
            Originally posted by shoxlax
            http://www.rcssports.com/
            I don't think there is anything on there yet about tonight's commitment. Just the stuff that I reported today about a decision is coming soon. The owner of site, Jim Hicks was the first to report the verbal tonight on Twitter. Jim will probably give us some more info in the next day or two at RCASports.
            The commitment is in a blurb on the right side of the home page.

Comment

Same high school as Toure Murry...

#41 Klein Forest 2010-11 Roster

Comment

"E-Train" potentially Derailed?

Comment

I saw Toure play a few times his senior year after he committed. I'll make it a point to go to a couple Klein Forest games this year and send in the reports.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan
                    I saw Toure play a few times his senior year after he committed. I'll make it a point to go to a couple Klein Forest games this year and send in the reports.
                    As in the past, they'll be much appreciated.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by Dan
                      I'll tag along if you'll have the company.

Comment

Did anyone hear on Bruce this morning the guy from Houston who talked about Derail. I got on just at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by wushock
                          Did anyone hear on Bruce this morning the guy from Houston who talked about Derail. I got on just at the end.
                          I caught the interview, which is what prompted me to post the link to VYPE's website in the other DG thread.

I don't recall the guys name, but he was from VYPE magazine in Houston. He mentioned that Green was featured on the cover of their magazine a few years ago (indicating how well-respected his game is in the area).

He agreed with Haertl's comments that Green was "180 lbs soaking wet" but had no concerns that Marshall and company would be able to bulk him up in no time.

I do not recall any other specific comments about Green other than he is a great get for WSU.

They also talked briefly about "The Decision" and evidently the guy is a Kansas State alum. Although he's pulling for Perry to commit to KSU, he mentioned that he has been following Wichita State since he was eight years old after his dad (or grandpa) took him to a Shocker game and he fell in love with Cheese Johnson.

Comment

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Originally posted by SoulStar
                              They also talked briefly about "The Decision" and evidently the guy is a Kansas State alum. Although he's pulling for Perry to commit to KSU, he mentioned that he has been following Wichita State since he was eight years old after his dad (or grandpa) took him to a Shocker game and he fell in love with Cheese Johnson.
                              Yet another satisfied Cheese-head.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                              X