No announcement yet.

Earl Watson to Rhode Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some one is paying their own way next year...

Comment

• How can Louisville have 17 guys on their roster? Apparently there's a way.

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
        some one is paying their own way next year...
        That's what my gut says too. I don't see (and really don't want to see) any of our current players not on the roster next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
          How can Louisville have 17 guys on their roster? Apparently there's a way.
          Walk-ons

Comment

• We all know that Marshall has already worked it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
              may have to drop half of team team canada...cough cough...writing on the wall...cough cough
              Originally posted by choida View Post
              some one is paying their own way next year...
              Well, which is it? Something change your mind the next day? Make enough speculations, you're bound to get it right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
                How can Louisville have 17 guys on their roster? Apparently there's a way.
                I don't know what the upper limit is on roster size. I think you can only dress 15 for any one game and we all know what the scholarship limit is 13.

Comment

• seriously guys, everyone knows the scholarship situation. Typing out all the scenarios isn't really accomplishing anything, especially dragging specific players into it. Just be happy we have a great team coming in this fall year and let Marshall deal with the details.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                    Patience, aging grasshopper. It will all work out, as it always does.

Fixed.
                    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    actually, I'm an old grasshopper
                    Me too… and I’m about to shed my last skin (molts).

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Surprised I didn't see it posted but maybe I missed it if its somewhere else.

In the twitter Q&A, one anonimous poster professing to be "tropicalshox" :) asked if coach expects all of his signed recruits to be here and he said "YES!"

He dodged enough other questions about players and playing time that its safe to say he could have dodged this one too if there was any reason not to expect someone to be here.

In other news, my personal favorite question was when some dude asked "who are our top recruits next year?"...like coach can sit there and say that one or two guys are a big deal an everybody else is just filler material. Obviously he answered well, saying something to the effect of everyone has a chance to contribute.

Comment

• That's a sweet picture @WstateU:, and it looks like you still got some kick in those legs.
                        Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Congrats, Big Earl.
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post

Congrats, Big Earl.
                            +1!
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Recruit Earl Watson still trying to qualify as Shockers finish summer work

Comment

• New article on the Eagle's website confirming that Watson will not be here this season.
                                Shox-4-Life

Comment

Working...
                                X