Xavier McDaniel Jr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xavier McDaniel Jr.

Seems like a couple years ago everybody was wondering if he had a son. Looks like there is indeed an X-Man Jr. He is a 6'3" freshman in Columbia. Don't know if he is any good or not or if he will ever be on WSU's radar or visa versa.

Below is quote from the Wall st journal article Sullentrop linked to on shockwaves about X's daughter.

"She suspects her younger brother—Xavier McDaniel Jr., a 6-foot-3 freshman—feels more pressure. Folks around Columbia refer to him as "Little X." "Everybody expects my brother to be just like my dad," Xylina said, "because he's a boy.""

He gets my vote for WSU's first offer for 2015. Somebody tell Jody to go get Xylina.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Some legacy players are so important you almost have to take the risk on the son. :)
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh
        Somebody tell Jody to go get Xylina.

or maybe you prefer:

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh
          He gets my vote for WSU's first offer for 2015. Somebody tell Jody to go get Xylina.
          It would be nice, but Xylina already has her choices down to 4, Connecticut, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Providence.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

Rob Alford tweets:

2015 Xavier McDaniel jr. has received interest from UNC, Wake Forest, UCLA, Washington, High Point, and Wichita State @Xavierdacreator
            In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
              Rob Alford tweets:

2015 Xavier McDaniel jr. has received interest from UNC, Wake Forest, UCLA, Washington, High Point, and Wichita State @Xavierdacreator
              I'm glad to see HCGM involved early.
              Livin the dream

Comment

This has potential. I'm excited to see HCGM batting for the fences
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

How sweet would it be to have McDaniel and Carr kids A) play at Wichita State and B) be in the same signing class together?

Long shot from happening but would be pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                    batting for the fences
                    WTF?

Comment

Lot of pressure on the young man but it would be sweet to see X v2 at WSU!

Comment

X-man mentioned his son in the interview on 810WHB (link at http://shockernet.net/forum/showthre...cast-on-810WHB).

He said he's 6'5" and has good hops.

Comment

Ohhhhhh snap.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Pretty freakin karmaish when X and AC both have sons in the 2015 class. Here's another weird factoid: AJ Carr just recently transferred high schools...the new schools name? Smithson Valley.

Comment

I can't find any new info on Little X. Does anybody have some stats, videos or anything on him?

Comment

Working...
                              X