Alex Davis Class of 2013?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Davis Class of 2013?

Alex Davis is a 6-8 PF/SF who will be a freshman at Hutch CC this year. He was on the Houston (Yates) high school "national championship" team two years ago. He took a prep year last year. He is a facebook friend of Greg Heiar and I believe the Shockers have been on him hard for sometime. I'm assuming he will need to obtain his AA degree to be D-1 eligible.

DaveTelepDave Telep

Jay Cyriac reeled in a big fist for Hutch. Blue Dragons welcomed Alex Davis to school today. He's going to be heavily recruited PF

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.
    In the fast lane

Went to HCC's game last Saturday against Marshalltown. Davis is pretty lean at just 210 lbs, but he is quick and athletic. He and their 6-10/210 center struggled to get position against Marshalltown's beefier post players. Davis got some points and rebounds but didn't particularly impress me.

The guy really worth watching at Hutch is 6'7 SF Anthony Thomas. From the descriptions of Cleanthony Early's game, Thomas looked similar. Definite SF skills with range out to 22 feet. Probably not at Early's level, though.

Comment

Working...
    X