Dante Buford '14 pf 6-7 offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dante Buford '14 pf 6-7 offered

6'6" PF. Simpsonville (SC) Hillcrest. Class of '13. Reclassified to class of '14

He has an offer from UNC-Wilmington and looks from Clemson, South Carolina, VCU and Wichita State.

Don't have any other info on him at this time.
    Last edited by SubGod22; November 4, 2011, 08:14 AM.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

From NorthStar and other sources Buford also has looks from Charleston, Georgia Southern, Winthrop, Virginia Tech and Georgia Tech. He told NorthStar that he likes Clemson and they are showing a lot of interest.

The Shockers appear to be a late entry after his summer AAU performances.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Rival's database now showing that the Shockers have offered.
      In the fast lane

Comment

GCRivalsGlennGlenn Elrod

Dante Buford will be moving back to the 2014 class and enrolling at Oakwood Prep in Greenville NC
        In the fast lane

Comment

He has an offer from the Shockers according to this story.

In the fast lane

Comment

Gotta luv players from S Carolina
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Teams coming in this Fall to see Dante include Wilmington, VCU, Virginia Tech, Old Dominion, Clemson, East Carolina and North Carolina State.
              In the fast lane

Comment

scoutsfocusJoe Davis

Their can't be a more athletic guy in NC than 2014 Dante Buford. Kid is like a poor mans Demarr Derozan
                In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                  scoutsfocusJoe Davis

Their can't be a more athletic guy in NC than 2014 Dante Buford. Kid is like a poor mans Demarr Derozan
                  Maybe need to list him as 2014, then. By the way, who or what is a Demarr Derozan?

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                    Maybe need to list him as 2014, then. By the way, who or what is a Demarr Derozan?

6'7" Guard for the Toronto Raptors (although they've added an extra "r" to his name)
                    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

4th post in thread mentioned him reclassifying to 2014.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

Thanks, TMH. Wow. That's sad. I used to follow the NBA, and I still watch playoff games involving the Spurs, my favorites; but judging from his stat line Derozan appears to be a very respectable player -- and yet, as my post indicates, I had literally never heard of him.

Comment

Seems like he is a lot more interested in Coach Smart's team than us.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                            Demar is a middle class mans Brandon Jennings. SUPER athletic. Think DK playing at full potential and then some. If this kid is being compared to Derozen, he needs to be a priority. And the fact that he is a 14 recruit will help. HCGM will take this team further than HCSM, and we will have stellar guard play to lure him in.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

"He's a big-time player player with high-major potential."

In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                              X