A.J. Riley Class of 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.J. Riley Class of 2013

A.J. Riley from Peoria, Illinois (Manuel) has most of the MVC after him. He has MVC offers from NIU, Bradley, Creighton, Drake and SIU. Other offers are from Wright State, SIU-Evansville, UIC and NIU. The Shockers, MSU and Illinois State are interested along with Valparaiso, Colorado State and DePaul. He just took an unofficial to DePaul.

He is a 6-2 guard who described himself as a pass first point guard although Scout has him listed as a 3 star SG. He played with the Illinois Wolves 16U this summer.

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

11-14 update: Attending Bradley's madness activities.
    In the fast lane

Offered by George Mason and Detroit Mercy.

Stay informed with the latest news, game recaps, player analysis, and recruiting updates from the world of Illinois high school basketball on THE ILLINOIS PREP BULLS-EYE . Get comprehensive coverage and expert insights to keep you ahead of the game in the Trainer Riley Provides Skilled Advice and Instruction to Future Basketball Players.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Riley's planned or already taken official visits are to George Mason, Detroit, UNC-Greensboro, Illinois State and Creighton.
      In the fast lane

Comment

I thought he was going to prep school.
        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

He's attending La Lumiere Prep in Indiana this year and is still in the 2013 class. He just took his official to Greensboro. I don't see anything about Riley from CU fans but he could be a sg candidate they are looking for if they don't get a New Mexico kid that is visiting this weekend. Rumor- they blew it with Thomas.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
          X