• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exciting

Comment

• Highlights from yesterday

Comment

• We will be young once again next year. However, with the experience our young guys gain and the additions of Etienne and the others we will have an insanely bright future.
        The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Comment

• This season is an open audition. Losing Shamet and Reaves was a small but important setback. The classes became imbalanced and lost valued experience. Next season should be better, heck this season has potential as well... We just aren't used to losing... spoiled fanbase

Comment

• This season is an open audition. Losing Shamet and Reaves was a small but important setback. The classes became imbalanced and lost valued experience. Next season should be better, heck this season has potential as well... We just aren't used to losing... spoiled fanbase

Comment

• WstateU
              WstateU commented
              Editing a comment
              I liked it again! :)

• choida
              choida commented
              Editing a comment
              Adding Teddy Allen would fill the void of Austin plus one... If the Fantastic Freshmen (Burton Dexter Stevenson Udeze) keep improving then we can be top 3 AAC and in the mix

• Filling up the stat sheet.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• He gonna be GOOD!!!!!
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Time will tell...I think we as fans want every recruit to be the next best thing... In reality it's hard to find the next Van Vleet, Baker, Cotton, Early, Shamet... This kid does have the look... demeanor... tenacity... God speed

Comment

• I think it’s possible to be excited about incoming recruits while also understanding that their success in the program is not guaranteed.

Comment

• pie n eye
                        pie n eye commented
                        Editing a comment
                        And I’m excited to see Eteinne in a Shocker uni next year. Same for Fernandes and Gordon but, from what I’ve seen which is very limited, Eteinne seems the most ready to contribute day 1. We shall see.

• Originally posted by choida View Post
                      Time will tell...I think we as fans want every recruit to be the next best thing... In reality it's hard to find the next Van Vleet, Baker, Cotton, Early, Shamet... This kid does have the look... demeanor... tenacity... God speed
                      Athleticism - Muscular frame - Not afraid of contact

Comment

• BOBB
                        BOBB commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Taller Leon Edwards from SE in the late '80's.

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                      This kid reminds me physically of Kyle Lowry

Comment

• WstateU
                        WstateU commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Good observation... dear Lord baby Jesus.

• choida
                        choida commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Fred was more like Lowry or DWill... This kid reminds me of Westbrook

• His size and athleticism will translate very well in the AAC. I like what I'm seeing thus far, but as with anyone, let's see how he plays against D1 college men.

Comment

• I noticed a theme with the last few posts. I think if this season has taught us anything it is to pump the brakes on young players. Some will get through this and be really good and others will disappoint. Although Etienne is higher ranked and appears more ready to compete at the D1 level then any of this years freshmen.

Comment

Working...
                      X