Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Isn't today signing day?
    Why, yes it is. Awfully quiet.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Isn't today signing day?
      It is the start of a signing period that runs through next Wednesday.

Comment

• No worries ...

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• I was wondering when this was going to happen. I sure would like to see all three of our verbal commits sign in the next 24 hours, just for peace of mind. I also wouldn't be opposed to one Tre Mitchell making a big announcement this week as well but I think we have to wait until Spring for that commitment...

Comment

• Coach: Tyson trains like a pro. We work out at 6 a.m. -- Tyson's in at 4:30 a.m. We've had 21 practices and he's brought it 21 times. He's a leader. Bright bright future. He's the team's second leading scorer at 13 PPG, and averages 4 assists and 1 steal.
          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• What Shocker basketball fans can expect this week during the early signing period

BY TAYLOR ELDRIDGE

Comment

• Tyson is interviewed starting at the 25min mark.
              Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                I was wondering when this was going to happen. I sure would like to see all three of our verbal commits sign in the next 24 hours, just for peace of mind. I also wouldn't be opposed to one Tre Mitchell making a big announcement this week as well but I think we have to wait until Spring for that commitment...
                Forgive me for not following basketball recruiting as closely as I should, is Mitchell a legit option? I know about the player, I was just unaware of WSU's recruitment of him.

Comment

• WuShocker2006
                  WuShocker2006 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There is a separate thread for him. Marshall flew out to make the offer in person. Has to be at least a possibility. Plays with one of our other recruits, Noah Fernandez

• tayloreldridge Any confirmation on this?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• WuShocker2006
                      WuShocker2006 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Can anyone tell me why my links are only posting the images to twitter, etc. some of the time?

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    Damn!

A pure SCORER will be nice to see!!
                    The Assman

Comment

• Comment

• Everyone raving about Tyson tonight. While Putnam has played a handful of games already, they hadn't really played a team of similar competition until tonight. They defeated Sunrise 85-82 in overtime. Tyson finished with 20 points, 6 rebounds, and 4 assists. Noah Fernandes and Woodstock Academy will play tomorrow and Sunday. Putnam will be back in action for their final showcase game tomorrow.

Nice piece on Tyson in this article: https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....ould-feel-good

Comment

Working...
                        X