No announcement yet.

Issac McBride 6'1 PG Oral Roberts Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a feeling he’s coming here. Started following a few players and staff on social media

Comment

Originally posted by vtshocker View Post
      I have a feeling he’s coming here. Started following a few players and staff on social media
      Hopefully, he's not "following" (literally) Rogers, Pohto and Abidde...

P.S. However, I still have hopes Rogers will return... I think we have more NIL money in the coffers than has been reported.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Maybe he just needs some time to have his social media guy craft the perfect post/video.
        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
          Maybe he just needs some time to have his social media guy craft the perfect post/video.
          "WTBS..."
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Maybe he’s Abmas part deux? if so, I sure hope we spot that quickly and move on.

Comment

The only question I have about this kid is chocolate chip, peanut butter, or oatmeal?
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                The only question I have about this kid is chocolate chip, peanut butter, or oatmeal?
                Get with the times... All of the above...ie monster cookie

Comment

I wonder if McBride might make an announcement tomorrow before the Dinner in the Champions Club tomorrow evening. That announcement might help raise the enthusiasm for Saal and Mills efforts to jump start the $500 NIL effort. Otherwise I think the Dinner and effort to raise NIL dollars might be a tougher sell.

Comment

McBride has spent time in the P5 at ku and Vanderbilt. Wondering if he has a bit of a chip on his shoulder and, if so, will be a perfect fit here at Wichita State.
                    Last edited by Ta Town Shocker; 3 weeks ago.
                    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

His not committing on his visit isn't a deal breaker, but it's not a good sign. Makes me think he's shopping P4 and a tourney team or that he's shopping NIL $$.

Another possibility is that Mills told him to go ahead and see what other schools had in mind and then get back with Mills to see what he could do. I think Mills may be honest enough and candid enough to actually be that upfront with a player he knew that well.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                        His not committing on his visit isn't a deal breaker, but it's not a good sign. Makes me think he's shopping P4 and a tourney team or that he's shopping NIL $$.
                        isn't that what we would all do?

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                          With him, WSU is a tourney team next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

With him, WSU is a tourney team next season.
                            I'm not sure about that. We still have pieces we need.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Absolutely. We need at the very least three more important pieces. Need a good shooting guard. Need a good shooting stretch four or a 6'9" 240 plus PF and we need a reliable back up center. If we don't get one you all will find out how important KP was. What if QB gets injured? Now, if CR and KP returned we could be top three or even first in conf depending on how some others are able to rebuild

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I think McBride could be instrumental in landing those pieces. McBride committing soon let's HCPM focus on filling out the holes that asiseeit is talking about. The longer McBride waits to commit (if ever), the worse it is for him (regardless where he goes) and us (regardless his final decision).

This roster will compete at the top end of the AAC:

Ballard, McBride, Bell, DeGray, Cortes

I think with some quality backups and barring long term injuries, that roster makes the NCAA tourney.

Comment

Working...
                                X