No announcement yet.

Julian Rishwain 6'5 SG 2019 to Boston College

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This kid may commit sooner rather than later and I think I'm okay with that. I like the fact that he recognizes he needs to get better at defense and I also like the fact that he doesn't necessarily claim to be similar to any of our past players which some recruits tend to do.

Comment

• Dan
      Dan commented
      Editing a comment
      His coach said he was a taller version of Conner Frankamp.

Commit if it's mutual... Remember the Alvarez situation

Comment

Hmmmm. Am I crazy, but is he just another Austin Reaves? Same height, similar weight. Has the perimeter shot nailed down pat but lacks inside game and may struggle with defense against D1 athletes? Someone school me here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
        Hmmmm. Am I crazy, but is he just another Austin Reaves? Same height, similar weight. Has the perimeter shot nailed down pat but lacks inside game and may struggle with defense against D1 athletes? Someone school me here.
        "Just another Austin Reaves" would be a home run.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
          C0|dB|00ded commented
          Editing a comment
          Uuuummmmm....

No comment.

T

...:cool:

With Noah Fernandez's verbal committment, I suppose this young man will look elsewhere...

Comment

• im4wsu
          im4wsu commented
          Editing a comment
          Fernandes is the spelling. People, including players, like to have their name spelled correctly just like we prefer to have Wichita spelled correctly

• Bluzrover
          Bluzrover commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the correction im4wsu! I usually double and triple check spelling of names, pet peeve, so I'm a bit embarrassed I missed that one.

• WstateU
          WstateU commented
          Editing a comment
          $hit happens...

https://media.giphy.com/media/jdXD70BEdNjK8/giphy.gif

Nothing is ever out of the question these days

Comment

Julian commits to Boston College. There is no information saying he ever visited BC or took a visit after his official to WSU.

Comment

I'm just a little disappointed he decided to go to BC but this is probably more an indication that he realizes 3G has his sights on a higher caliber athlete, perhaps a 4* PG who is set to sign in November but yet to officially announce his commitment.

Comment

Working...
            X