No announcement yet.

Devin Butts 6'5 G Miss State Transfer to Louisiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who knows what is really going on with players lists. Sometimes players probably put a team on there who no longer has interest but adds intrigue.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post

I have heard that we are not pursuing Tchewa because he will need to sit next year. We want a center with immediate eligibility.
      damn

Comment

View the profile of North Carolina Central Eagles Forward Devin Butts on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
            Safe to say it isn't us. Marshall has said the last scholarship goes to a big.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post

I have heard that we are not pursuing Tchewa because he will need to sit next year. We want a center with immediate eligibility.
              I have heard the exact opposite. Not saying you're wrong at all, just what I've heard.

We lost out on the first kid we wanted, RT is 1A. My guess is it's him or a much more familiar name in a post position as #13.

While the waiver decision has been delayed until this summer, I'm hearing a lot of support for the immediate passage of it. It was likely to pass before C19 hit and there will be the argument made that kids decided to transfer believing it would pass. Don't punish the student athlete. 2-1 odds that it passes as of today imho.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I have heard the exact opposite. Not saying you're wrong at all, just what I've heard.

We lost out on the first kid we wanted, RT is 1A. My guess is it's him or a much more familiar name in a post position as #13.

While the waiver decision has been delayed until this summer, I'm hearing a lot of support for the immediate passage of it. It was likely to pass before C19 hit and there will be the argument made that kids decided to transfer believing it would pass. Don't punish the student athlete. 2-1 odds that it passes as of today imho.
                Shocks02 source is likely the same as mine, gave me the impression Trevin Wade was just another name a few hours before he committed. Not trusting that WSU isn’t interested in Russel. That dude is a man with chemistry with Tyson.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Seems that we must have a center who will be eligible next season. Do we take a flyer on the seven footer who may or may not have to sit out a year?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    Seems that we must have a center who will be eligible next season. Do we take a flyer on the seven footer who may or may not have to sit out a year?
                    At this point, yes. Going with Doc's numbers, (2:1 chance the NCAA passes immediate trfr), if there's a 2 out of 3 chance on having a 7' guy with high-level D1 experience next year, you jump on it. Unless there's something looking very solid with another guy 6'10" or bigger.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

1-2pm has gone and passed. Any word?

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
                        1-2pm has gone and passed. Any word?
                        Committed to Louisiana.
                        https://twitter.com/devinab_1/status...148886017?s=21

Comment

Working...
                        X