No announcement yet.

Gethro Muscadin 6'10 PF/C Kansas Transfer to New Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The combination of Taylor's tweet and the relatively unimpressive set of suitors raises some questions about whether there are red flags here that coaches are aware of that we may not be.
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Why would we not offer? Did he show no interest? Seems to be some conflicting information if one outlet is reporting we are a finalist.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
        Why would we not offer? Did he show no interest? Seems to be some conflicting information if one outlet is reporting we are a finalist.
        If his list is only those 3 and we are saying we didnt' even offer .. that means he MAYBE got offers from New Mexico and BC. He's not exactly under the radar ... so something is flagging a lot of coaches.

Comment

I was interested in Muscadin as a third big man with potential for the future but I thought McFarlane today looked like what Muscadin may or may not eventually become.

The coaching staff knows way more than I do.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            But then this from Taylor:

Not showing up for me. I looked up his twitter and found nothing too.

Comment

Taylor added more context. Sounds like we don't have anything imminent

Comment

It just takes time and patience to reel in that prize ‘lunker’ !

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Taylor added more context. Sounds like we don't have anything imminent
                  Kind of ironic that the two suitors mentioned both have Head Coaches with Shocker historical ties.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Not showing up for me. I looked up his twitter and found nothing too.

Taylor Eldridge
                    @tayloreldridge
                    ·
                    33m
                    Wichita State reached out early, but never offered and is no longer involved. The Shockers have been silent on the recruiting path lately, but I'm told they're working behind the scenes and are narrowing in on a few targets. WSU still with 3 scholarships available.
                    Quote Tweet

Endless Motor Sports
                    @endless_motor
                    · 1h
                    Kansas transfer Gethro Muscadin will announce his commitment this afternoon. Athletic 6’10 big that protects the rim, swallows the boards and is capable of stretching the floor from beyond the arch. New Mexico, Boston College, Wichita State among the finalists.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Kind of ironic that the two suitors mentioned both have Head Coaches with Shocker historical ties.
                      New Mexico?

Comment

Disappointing that an offer wasn't made. Maybe there is something the coaches saw that they didn't like or they are close on something they consider better.

Comment

maybe they realized that Muscadin isn't that much different than Bilau

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            maybe they realized that Muscadin isn't that much different than Bilau
                            He's played longer than Bilau, but there is something, and we don't know him and haven't seen him play. It may that, or maybe they just have bigger or better fish on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

New Mexico?
                              I read New Mexico State so I can't read either.

Comment

Something weird definitely going on ha!

Comment

Working...
                                X