Mike Crawford Class of 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Crawford Class of 2013

Shockers were in early contact with Mike Crawford, a versatile 6-5 player at Tipton, Indiana. I don't have a report on his recruitment since calls could be made to 2013 recruits. He is the 13 ranked player in Indiana for the 2013 class.
    In the fast lane

13. Mike Crawford: 6'5'' Small Forward, Tipton H.S.
    Offers From: (NONE)
    Interest From: Notre Dame, Wake Forest, Wright State, Gardner-Webb, Loyola, Wichita State

He handles the ball well for his size, and also has a very good inside game. Good outside shooter as well. All-around offensive threat. Have really enjoyed watching him play this month and he is a guy that will continue to get on the radar screen of some bigger colleges. Offers should start coming pretty soon.

Here is an updated look at the Class of 2013. It may not have the star power that the classes of 2012 and 2014 have, but there are still a ...
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

He is a little on the skinny side at 170 lbs, but he does have a couple more years of high school and he may not be done growing vertically either.

It will be interesting to see how much weight/muscle he adds over the next year or so.

Toure' is listed at 203 and Ben Smith at 215 so you would probably want to be able to project somewhere in the 200 - 215 range for this kid (assuming he stays at 6'5").

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
        He is a little on the skinny side at 170 lbs, but he does have a couple more years of high school and he may not be done growing vertically either.

It will be interesting to see how much weight/muscle he adds over the next year or so.

Toure' is listed at 203 and Ben Smith at 215 so you would probably want to be able to project somewhere in the 200 - 215 range for this kid (assuming he stays at 6'5").
        Agreed that at 6-5 you would want him between 190 and 220, but I don't think the weights are accurate on goshockers. I'd guess Toure to be closer to 215.
        Livin the dream

Comment

nm
          In the fast lane

Comment

nm

Comment

Yea, I don't think so. Markel is at Melrose in Memphis, which the Shockers visited lately.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
              X