No announcement yet.

Abdou Ndiaye 6'10 PF/C 2018 to Illinois State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel Cold's presence in the hood. It's spooky.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

If anyone is curious on his measurable, this is from last summer: http://uaa.io/roster.aspx?rp_id=4029

Comment

• pinstripers
        pinstripers commented
        Editing a comment
        Not exactly a hoss, but he ain't a stickman either

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
      If anyone is curious on his measurable, this is from last summer: http://uaa.io/roster.aspx?rp_id=4029
      57% from FT. Something to work on. 70+% FG% is stupendous. I've never missed a dunk, either.
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

I’m not trying to get into a measuring contest but his coach said that he is now 6’10” (up from 6’9”) and 7’3” wingspan (up from 7’2” last summer).

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
          So I take it he has reclassified from 2019 to 2018. Any idea what his birthday is? A redshirt year might be worthwhile for him to consider.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

So I take it he has reclassified from 2019 to 2018. Any idea what his birthday is? A redshirt year might be worthwhile for him to consider.
            My birthday is Saturday.

Comment

• wheathead
              wheathead commented
              Editing a comment
              Happy birthday. Now go buy me some candy.

and............I am wearing a red shirt.

Comment

I'd suggest Bel Aire basketball factory as an option as well but dude is gonna blow up sooner rather than later. Sign him up!

Comment

One other thing. I think French is a primary language in Senegal. Uhhhh. Anything to help sweeten the pot for a French speaking freak of a basketball player from Mali who will be class of 2020 from Sunrise. Ndiaye and Dante. I really like the sound of that. Bookends baby!

Comment

• You dont take a chance with this kid by sending him to Sunrise. You get the commitment and bring him to campus in the fall.

Comment

• ShockdaWorld
                    ShockdaWorld commented
                    Editing a comment
                    100% agree. If he needs to redshirt, so be it, but I don’t want him getting any more attention from other programs until he’s kicking their a$$!!!

• 1972Shocker
                    1972Shocker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Agreed. Not sure what Sunrise's strength and conditioning program is like but I think he does much better as a redshirt at Wichita State everyday under Kerry's supervision and banging away with the likes of God Bear, Poor Bear, Mean Bear and Baby Bear.
                    Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 26, 2018, 03:14 PM.

• ^^^^^^^^^

This guy knows what he's talking about.

Comment

• Agreed on the Sunrise idea -- Neftali Alvarez, maybe. But not this guy. He needs to be at WSU and getting the Rod Brown treatment if he isn't going to play meaningful minutes next year.

Comment

• I think we redshirt 1-2 players

Comment

• Curious, if you wanted to change the title of a thread, for instance to include new information, how does one do that?

Comment

• wheathead
                          wheathead commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Your mind games continue to amaze.

• SHOCKvalue
                          SHOCKvalue commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You can tell a mod or admin the info, and they can act accordingly.

Wish I knew one...

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Curious, if you wanted to change the title of a thread, for instance to include new information, how does one do that?
                        I have no idea, but the question makes me smile.
                        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Working...
                        X