No announcement yet.

Abdou Ndiaye 6'10 PF/C 2018 to Illinois State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We sure seem to be going up against Ole Miss a lot.

Comment

• Kel Varnsen
      Kel Varnsen commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought the same thing. Probably a coincidence since we have two assistant coaches with roots in the Southeast.

Maybe could develop into a Kevin Durant like player. Ceiling seems really high

Comment

• ShockdaWorld
      ShockdaWorld commented
      Editing a comment
      Preferably without the thin skin. Oh who am I kidding? If he could even be compared to KD, I couldn’t care less how thin his skin is.

He's still learning the intricacies of the game and also the English language (his first language in French), but Woodbury said he has a bright mind and catches on quickly.
    Might want to have Alyssia Faye from the Shocker women's team around during his visit just to make him feel at home.

Alyssia Faye (22) F - 2018-19 (Sophomore) Played in 28 of Wichita State's 30 games, making five starts... Finished with two games in double-figures to go with

Comment

I like the sound of that article. Sounds like he is already leaning our way.

Comment

I don't know, he's taking an official visit with the Redturds. Can his English be that bad?

Comment

He's rail-thin at 200 pounds, which leaves him susceptible to being pushed around inside by older and stronger players. But entering a collegiate strength and conditioning program should help with that.
          Kerry no doubt is polishing off his sales pitch and all of his trophies and awards.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Kerry no doubt is polishing off his sales pitch and all of his trophies and awards.
            He may not be Durant like yet. But after Kerry is done with him, he should be able out perform Durant’s draft workout bench press.

Comment

A couple of other recruiting assists may come from Domenic Okon (Nigeria) and Duff said he wanted to help recruit too.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...209311699.html

Apparently he is using his last official on a visit due to meeting with Marshall
                Quote in the article from Ndiaye's coach

"It really was amazing to listen to him and just his enthusiasm. Just the way he expresses how he feels about Wichita State basketball and the fan base and how they bleed black and yellow, you can tell he's a lifer. He's loyal and true to Wichita State basketball."
                For all of you worried about trouble in paradise; Think again.
                The Assman

Comment

Imaging 3 years from now, this guy at the 4 with 40 pounds of muscle put on his frame starting next to a senior Bear God...

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                    I'm very high on this kid.
                    . . . and its not even 4/20 yet.

Comment

I’ve been searching and searching...finally found some film of him on court. He’s pretty damn agile.

Comment

• homegrownshocker
                        homegrownshocker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nice find! i worked hard to find a video and failed. A lot to like about this young man.

Yes please. This dude is a gamechanger.
                      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post
                        Yes please. This dude is a gamechanger.
                        a lunker?

Comment

He has now found himself at the top of my wishlist.

Comment

Working...
                          X