No announcement yet.

Dexter Dennis 6'5 SG/SF 2018 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter Dennis 6'5 SG/SF 2018 a Shocker!

Not much info on this kid. He's out of Woodville, Mississippi. Middle Tennessee and Ole Miss recently offered. No profile on Rivals, ESPN, or 247.

VC: http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/dexter-dennis

Here's an article on Dexter from February. He took a prep year at Believe Academy in Tennessee. Could be a possible two-guard or three-guard. We've been keeping tabs for awhile it appears.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
        Here's an article on Dexter from February. He took a prep year at Believe Academy in Tennessee. Could be a possible two-guard or three-guard. We've been keeping tabs for awhile it appears.

Given that this has become a whole new recruiting season with at least 3 spots to be filled, any way you could make some sort of thread/sticky including all the individuals we're now on. Show name, height, position and incoming class (freshman, junior (JUCO), and senior (grad transfer) making their name clickable to their thread. Then update the thread as new, committed elsewhere, or coming here. Thanks. Sorry to ask as you do so much already, but you could probably do it in a tenth of the time most of us could try to do it.

Comment

• shocks02
          shocks02 commented
          Editing a comment
          I wish I could, just way too busy at work right now. Every guy we've been on recently is on the first page of recruiting forum. Don't believe any of them have committed yet.

Might have noticed a Tekele Cotton type dunk in the second clip... "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh..." :)
        Last edited by WstateU; April 6, 2018, 04:18 PM.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

The head coach at Believe, Tyson Waterman, is a former Winthrop PG (played for Marshall his Junior and Senior years) according to this article.

“He puts his head on the rim at 6-foot-5,” said Brad Traina, who has been instrumental in pushing the development of the multi-faceted guard. “He’s a coachable kid with a skill-set and a leaping ability that you simply do not see at this level. He’s falling through the cracks a bit recruiting-wise and he definitely has high major ability.”

In Believe head coach Tyson Waterman, Traina’s words resonated.

“A lot of people are missing out of him,” said Waterman, who starred as a point guard at Winthrop in the 1990s. “He’s an everyday guy. He comes to work and just gives everything he’s got. He’s definitely a high-major caliber player.”
          Last edited by TxShox; April 6, 2018, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• pinstripers
            pinstripers commented
            Editing a comment
            hell yeah

hmmmmm.....This kid high school basketball coach played at Wintrop in the 90's

Believe head coach Tyson Waterman, Traina’s words resonated.

“A lot of people are missing out of him,” said Waterman, who starred as a point guard at Winthrop in the 1990s. “He’s an everyday guy. He comes to work and just gives everything he’s got. He’s definitely a high-major caliber player.”

Comment

• pinstripers
            pinstripers commented
            Editing a comment
            hell.............yeah

Finding guys like this shows how hard our coaches are working. I like it.

Comment

Kid should spring for a pay version of gopro splice, but I like that high arcing shot.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
              Kid should spring for a pay version of gopro splice, but I like that high arcing shot.

High arch and high release point, too
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

We will get him.

Comment

Georgia Tech offers

Comment

I enjoyed watching the kids in the stands as much as the floor. Basketball is just too much fun!

Comment

Received an offer from Georgia Tech today and Ole Miss last week, but the Shocker offer is pinned to the top of his Twitter page. Seal the deal, Marshall.

Comment

Some of you guys are a menace.

Comment

Working...
                        X