James Woodard to Tulsa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Woodard to Tulsa

A 6-2 SG at Edmonds, OK. has a school list of Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Vanderbilt, Tulane, Missouri State and Wichita State. A Scout 2 star. Scout's report on James at the Peach Jam:

"Easily one of the best offensive performers of the day, Woodard buried five three-pointers on his way to a 27-point outing. The southpaw from Edmond (Okla.) Memorial was aggressive when he got the rock and showed terrific range on his shot. On top of the spot-up threes, Woodard hit shots on the move and from mid-range. He finished 9-for-16 from the field."

Whoever gets James will have an inside track on his 4 star point guard brother, Jordan.

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com
    In the fast lane

What class is his brother?

Comment

Jordan is in the class of 2013.
      In the fast lane

Comment

James gets an offer from Vanderbilt.
        In the fast lane

Comment

I just put up posts about two others from Oklahoma, Wright and Byford. The other recruit from Oklahoma the Shockers are seriosly looking at is James Woodard. Expect him to try to obtain offers from good BCS schools. If it doesn't come expect him to stay close to home.
          In the fast lane

Comment

An Oklahoma State offer to James Woodard is expected in August.

The online home for Oklahoma Basketball Fans
            In the fast lane

Comment

"Woodard is the type of player who will find a way to run through a brick wall if it will help his team on the court.

He can score when needed and is also able to go amongst the trees and be a highly efficient rebounder. On defense he can lock up players, make the steal or even come weak side and send back weak offerings.

To put it simple, Woodard does it all on the court and his versatility is why he is so valuable."

BTW, the reported offer from Vanderbilt is premature. They are still evaluating.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Offered by Oklahoma State on Tuesday when he visited their campus. Other offers are from Tulsa, ORU and Creighton.

In the fast lane

Comment

Committed to Tulsa

Comment

Seems like I read that the Cowboys backed off.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

I was wrong in my first post in this thread about whoever gets James will have an inside track for his brother Jordan. IMO Tulsa doesn't have a chance for Jordan.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                      X