Travis Jorgenson. Class of 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis Jorgenson. Class of 2013

A maybe 5-11 pg at Columbia, MO (Rock Bridge). He's been offered by Creighton and I know MSU is at least very interested. I've heard we also have interest along with many others including some BCSs. Said to be a very skilled pg but is pretty small. Runs with Conner Frankcamp and Shaquille Harrison on the KC Pump & Run team.

Has visited Creighton and MSU (or will be going there soon).
    In the fast lane

TheRecruitScoopAlex Kline

by mokan_fan

RT @KUTheShiver: After picking up an offer from Boston College yesterday, Virginia offered 2013 PG Travis Jorgenson today
    In the fast lane

Comment

Jorgenson is the backcourt mate of Conner Frankcamp on KC Pump and Run 16U. He has some interest from KU.

PittsJayPittsJay

Conner Frankamp and Travis Jorgenson were outstanding today for KC PnR in Metro Sports Classic victory. #kubball
      In the fast lane

Comment

Jorgenson verbals to Missouri.
        In the fast lane

Comment

I've failed to mention Jorgenson decommitted from Missouri. We do not appear to be involved in his 2nd recruitment. I believe CU is to some extinct. I've forgotten most of the details but think this is a Spring signing.
          In the fast lane

Comment

So did he re sign?

Comment

He verballed to Missouri early. He's in the class of 2013 and playing this year in New Hampshire.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Furure150 reports Creighton and Oklahoma State offering. A visit to Oklahoma State is on tap. Also involved are Alabama, Tulsa and Oregon State.
                In the fast lane

Comment

He visited Boston College last weekend. Kline believes Oklahoma State and Alabama are in good shape for his services.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

He'll be in Omaha tomorrow....weather permitting....

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum View Post
                      He'll be in Omaha tomorrow....weather permitting....
                      I see that was reported by Blue and White Review and not Matty P. No wonder you can talk about it, LOL. I notice not much going on in recruiting on BJC.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

Jorgenson made it to Creighton's game.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

He will visit Georgia Tech soon and they and Oklahoma State have offered. Michigan State made recent inquiry. Looks to between BC, Georgia Tech, Creighton and perhaps Michigan State.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

It's being reported on Twitter that Jorgenson picked Georgia Tech.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                            X