Jordan Fouse to Green Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Fouse to Green Bay

6'5" 200 SF. Racine (WI) St. Catherine's. Class of '12.

Can't find much on Rivals other than he has an offer from Green Bay. He was also at the Elite Camp and caught my eye a bit. Someone who showed some potential and flashes. Not sure where he stands with the staff but believe that he made the All Star game. Pretty decent athlete.

Not sure SF is our biggest need in this class though with Wessel and Ede.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

...and Baker, or is he strictly a SG?
    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan
      ...and Baker, or is he strictly a SG?
      I've seen him listed as a CG with some thinking he may be able to play the point. Haven't seen him play personally so I can't really say. Maybe I'll ask my brother his opinion.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

From the YouTube videos Baker appears to have a combination of skills for all three positions. But based on his size, I'd classify him as a slashing SG. He can certainly pass the ball but I wonder if he's quick enough to be a D1 PG.

Comment

I had the opportunity to watch him play on friday. He was pretty good. Played well. Airballed the first shot, but made a few corner threes. I remember him going to the rack only a few times.
          Not impressive speed.
          At one point while he was guarding Ede. Ede was able to shake him a few times with quick bursts and crossovers, but, Jordan timed a poke perfectly and picked Ede's pocket, it was impressive, Malcolm and Ben gave him some praise on that pick.

Not very much rotation on his shot. For whatever that's worth.

I saw him playing next to Gavin Thurman. And they were very comparable in height. They both (while shooting around before pickup) shot about the same percentage.
          veni, vidi, vici

Comment

Originally posted by notquiteBWing
            I had the opportunity to watch him play on friday. He was pretty good. Played well. Airballed the first shot, but made a few corner threes. I remember him going to the rack only a few times.
            Not impressive speed.
            At one point while he was guarding Ede. Ede was able to shake him a few times with quick bursts and crossovers, but, Jordan timed a poke perfectly and picked Ede's pocket, it was impressive, Malcolm and Ben gave him some praise on that pick.

I saw him playing next to Gavin Thurman. And they were very comparable in height. They both (while shooting around before pickup) shot about the same percentage.
            Gavin at 6-5 is a little small...I've seen him listed at as small as 6-7
            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by notquiteBWing
              Not impressive speed.

Reminiscent of Mr. Perez?
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

From a pretty reliable source, I've been told Gavin is between 6-6 and 6-7.
                In the fast lane

Comment

Fouse has a right leg or foot injury of some kind. Too bad for him as July is a terrible time to sit out.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

ny2lasportsNY2LASPORTS

2012 SF Jordan Fouse of Racine St. Catherines (WI) verbally committed to UW-Green Bay today
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                    X