Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU at State Fair v. West Plains last night (Ricky Torres?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU at State Fair v. West Plains last night (Ricky Torres?)

Per Twitter, WSU was one the schools watching the State Fair v. West Plains juco game last night, won by State Fair 90-82.

If I had to guess, I would think we were there to see West Plains point guard Ricky Torres, an unsigned 6-3, 175lb soph from Florida, who averages 17.6 ppg (44.3% from three) and 8.1 assists/game (4th in NJCAA DI).

——————————————————————————

State Fair MBB‏ @sfccmoMBB

Big Win for the Roadrunner! Thanks to Witchita State, Arkansas Little Rock and UW-Milwaukee for coming to our game tonight! State Fair is at Moberly Saturday Night! #WeAreStateFair
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

#35 by JUCO Recruiting. I would think you're right Wuzee

The source for Junior College Basketball Recruiting News and Updates

Comment

Frosh year highlights.
      “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Wuzee is correct but I believe there were a couple of others we looked at as well

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          Wuzee is correct but I believe there were a couple of others we looked at as well
          2018's?

Comment

Working...
          X