• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hope 4 years...the way everyone talks it could be more like 3

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
      hope 4 years...the way everyone talks it could be more like 3
      Wooooooaaaaaahhhhhhh Nellie...not many 5-11 PG's coming out early...especially from mid-majors. No offense to FVV.

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
        hope 4 years...the way everyone talks it could be more like 3
        Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
        Wooooooaaaaaahhhhhhh Nellie...not many 5-11 PG's coming out early...especially from mid-majors. No offense to FVV.
        I agree we are looking at 4 years. But if FVV were drafted after his junior season, I think we would all pretty happy with his contributions here!
        Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
          That's why our staff is so great. They spotted a talent and went after him aggressively. Now we get to watch him play for 4 years in Wichita. Our gain. Everyone else's loss. I was wondering how much not being in Chicago had to do with it and @Mrclove4 confirmed it.
          Illinios H.S b-ball is funny like that. If your not from chicago or maybe peoria you have to prove that you are battle tested and can play with the "big boys".. But, FVV has answerd all questions and then some concerning his game. Fred was asked to play on a couple of the best AAU teams in chicago last summer and turned them down. Why?? you asked... Because, he wanted to play with his friends and the guys he grew up with #LOYALTY. This is an article out of SLAM from last year it gives you a good perspective on AAU ball and how FVV looks at it...http://www.slamonline.com/online/col...must-be-heard/

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrclove4 View Post
            Illinios H.S b-ball is funny like that. If your not from chicago or maybe peoria you have to prove that you are battle tested and can play with the "big boys".. But, FVV has answerd all questions and then some concerning his game. Fred was asked to play on a couple of the best AAU teams in chicago last summer and turned them down. Why?? you asked... Because, he wanted to play with his friends and the guys he grew up with #LOYALTY. This is an article out of SLAM from last year it gives you a good perspective on AAU ball and how FVV looks at it...http://www.slamonline.com/online/col...must-be-heard/
            Solid.

Comment

• Everything that I read about the kid justs makes me like him more and more. This kid is a winner. I can't wait to see him in the (insert color here) uniform as a shocker.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                Everything that I read about the kid justs makes me like him more and more. This kid is a winner. I can't wait to see him in the gray uniform as a shocker.
                I inserted color for you.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• where can we buy shocker jerseys? does sports time not sell them anymore?

Comment

• Sub, that's why I left it blank. Everyone likes to mention the black and yellow but they don't even wear black anymore. I figured it was safe with that. Plus I like the grays better anyways.

Comment

• Grays over black? Please tell me you're joking. I don't mind the grays. I know I've railed on them during the season, but that had more to do with the fact that they did a way with the blacks all together. They're by far my favorite. I'd enjoy the yellow/gold and grays from time to time. Even rotate them at home and do away with the whites if they only want three. White is by far my least favorite color of the jerseys.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Think of them as jumpman jerseys, not grays. I believe that's important to those wearing them.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

• I've met him he is not 5'11......he is atleast 6ft possibly 6'1. Here in rockford they list him as 6'0 185......the listings on scout.com and espnU are from the start of his junior year. He's bigger now. He also couldn't dunk a year ago, he can now.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Nickwayne87 View Post
                              I've met him he is not 5'11......he is atleast 6ft possibly 6'1. Here in rockford they list him as 6'0 185......the listings on scout.com and espnU are from the start of his junior year. He's bigger now. He also couldn't dunk a year ago, he can now.
                              Wonder is that helped his jump in rankings? I've always been under the impression that his biggest knock was height. Whatever that's worth.

Also, simmer down chioda, let the kid get to campus before we start comparing him to NBA all-stars.

Comment

• lol...i was just thinking more the size, build and style of play of both players...just exciting to imagine the potential.

Comment

Working...
                                X