Fred VanVleet is a Shocker!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FVV

FVV had 22pts in a 89-66 win last night...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrclove4 View Post
      FVV had 22pts in a 89-66 win last night...
      Is it bad that all I keep seeing on these posts is "FVV" and "WIN"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
        Is it bad that all I keep seeing on these posts is "FVV" and "WIN"?
        BTW... I heard from my source, FVV had a triple double last night. To go with the 22pts he also had 10 rebs, 11 dimes and 4 steals...

Comment

• I was perusing Fred's Twitter, and noticed he changed his profile picture, not sure how long the new one has been up, but something to note, he looks way more cut in his muscle definition.

Could just be the picture, but he looks like he's been putting some time in the weight room. If that's true, just another reason to love this guy. I doubt he'll be one of the guys who comes into the program saying "wow, I didn't expect this much weight lifting."
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
            I was perusing Fred's Twitter, and noticed he changed his profile picture, not sure how long the new one has been up, but something to note, he looks way more cut in his muscle definition.

Could just be the picture, but he looks like he's been putting some time in the weight room. If that's true, just another reason to love this guy. I doubt he'll be one of the guys who comes into the program saying "wow, I didn't expect this much weight lifting."
            Yes.. he is bigger and stronger this year and it is very noticeable in person. I did hear he is putting more work in the weight room. He needed to get stronger, because he is now drawing bigger defenders and a ton of double-teams. I'm hoping WSU can help him become a bit more explosive in his jumping ability...

Comment

• No doubt - we have one of the best strength and conditioning coaches around.

Comment

• ESPN blurb about Van Vleet

This is from an article titled Future BracketBusters Stars: http://insider.espn.go.com/college-s...s-stars-future

Fred Van Vleet, PG (Rockford, Ill./Auburn)
                Ht.: 5-11 | Wt.: 175 | College: Wichita State
                Van Vleet knows how to play and should be able to quickly take on the responsibility of running Wichita State early on in his career. Teammates will love playing with this ambidextrous passer who has excellent court vision and delivers the ball with great timing. The Shockers did their homework on this kid and have found themselves a gem.

Comment

• FVV

Another win for FVV and Auburn on senior night 85-70... Fred had 21pts 6 dimes and 6 rebounds...

Comment

• The great thing about this....we can eagerly anticipate his arrival without wishing he was already here. Go Fred. Go Gregg.
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Fred Van Vleet is a Shocker

Fred scored 21 points in their win last night

Comment

• Originally posted by wushock View Post
                        Fred scored 21 points in their win last night
                        I'm not sure you're ever going to out-scoop @Mrclove4:, @wushock:.

Comment

• Hey.. You guys will be happy to hear, that now pretty much all the Auburn fans know that FVV is going to WSU I'm starting to see shocker gear in the crowd t-shirts and jerseys... Come next year, you will have a big following from the Rockford,IL area...:)

Comment

• That's what I'm talking about. Spreadin' the Shocker gospel through our newest disciple, FVV!
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Apologies if this has found it's way into this thread before:

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                Apologies if this has found it's way into this thread before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlRK5...eature=related
                                Most esteemed @WuDrWu:, if you would visit shockerhoops, you would see all of his videos on his recruit page!

*fyi* Just bustin' balls.
                                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X