• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wushock View Post
    Fred scored 15 points in their win last night
    He played 2 games last night? :friendly_wink:

Comment

• Van Vleet

I dont know was he supposed to play two games last night. The Rockford News reported he made 15 points last night.

Comment

I dont know was he supposed to play two games last night. The Rockford News reported he made 15 points last night.
        I think @Mrclove4: got you scooped at post #591. All in fun.

Comment

• FVV

Yet another nice win for Auburn and FVV tonight 74-61. Fred lead the scoring with 24pts....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrclove4 View Post
            Yet another nice win for Auburn and FVV tonight 74-61. Fred lead the scoring with 24pts....
            I hope Fred was able to record the game tonite and see what his future team did.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
              I hope Fred was able to record the game tonite and see what his future team did.
              Good point. FVV will be stoked after watching tonight's game.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• No offense, as I have always been a fan of Chatman, but Fred is going to own him. Great young man. But we will be going to a higher level, and we need people that know how to win, how to make the team better, and how to improve the program. Fred is that guy.

Comment

• Van Vleet

Fred scored 24 points in their win last night

Comment

• FVV

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                    No offense, as I have always been a fan of Chatman, but Fred is going to own him. Great young man. But we will be going to a higher level, and we need people that know how to win, how to make the team better, and how to improve the program. Fred is that guy.
                    AMEN...@Downtown shocker brown...I know its high school ball, but Fvv has faced some of the best players in the state of illinois and he is a stone cold winner! As a 3 year starter FVV has 68 wins and only 14 L's and still counting. Keep in mind, these are with average teams at best! with no other D1 players on them. Fvv makes everybody so much better....

Comment

Fred scored 24 points in their win last night
                      You were about 8 hours late with the news again :)
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                        LMAO
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• FVV

Nice local article on FVV...http://www.rrstar.com/carousel/x1560...-ever#comments

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrclove4 View Post
                            One more great read on FVV. its a little old but still good...http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/high...rom-mid-majors
                            Last edited by Mrclove4; February 12, 2012, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                              So that means he is somewhere close to Hawaii?

Comment

• Great articles. Once again thanks for keeping us up to date with all the info.

Comment

Working...
                                X