Fred VanVleet is a Shocker!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mrclove4 View Post
    FVV is getting a lot of love right now for mr basketball Illinois. If it was not for Jabari Parker(chicago simeon) 1# rated jr in america, Fvv might win. But, if FVV can take this average Auburn team to state he may very well win it....
    What about that guard for Proviso East? That guy is a hellava player and shut down Fred.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
      I'd just like to say how much I appreciate that you're a part of our community @Mrclove4

Maybe we can turn you into a Shocker fan as well as a FVV fan.

Thanks for all the updates.
      Hey... I appreciate you guys having me on the forum...:) The guard for proviso east name is Keith Carter. He is good, but fvv is way more skilled then him and has out played him in AAU games in the past. Carter benefits from having a much better team around him. He has at least 3 other d1 players on his team including stearling brown who is the little brother of shannon brown of the nba suns.

Comment

Hey Guys... I don't know anything about any of your other recruits. I just know FVV, I played PG at Auburn H.S in the late 80's. I also played against FVV dad back in the day.
        Just kidding with the Henry question. We really appreciate your information on Fred. Great to hear from actual eyes.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
          Just kidding with the Henry question. We really appreciate your information on Fred. Great to hear from actual eyes.
          Thank you @wusphlash:...:)

Comment

• This thread is getting better all the time: first a halftime buzzard, now eyes that talk (how else to hear from them?) -- can we possibly top that?

In any case, thanks for the updates, Mrclove.

Comment

• FVV

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
              This thread is getting better all the time: first a halftime buzzard, now eyes that talk (how else to hear from them?) -- can we possibly top that?

In any case, thanks for the updates, Mrclove.
              FVV got another win tonight 74-61... Fred had 15pts, not sure on his assist total. But, he had to have a ton of them because all five of Auburn's starters were in double figures...

Comment

• Just a FYI... FVV is leading the conference in scoring, assists, steals, and is 8th in rebounds...Crazy!

Comment

Just a FYI... FVV is leading the conference in scoring, assists, steals, and is 8th in rebounds...Crazy!
                  Whoa.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• He needs to step up that rebounding... just sayin....

Comment

Just a FYI... FVV is leading the conference in scoring, assists, steals, and is 8th in rebounds...Crazy!
                      As JJ would say "thats niiiiiiiiiiiiiice".

Comment

• Illinois is known as the land of Lincoln but next year Wichita will be known as the home of Fred. People through out the conference from the hills of the ozarks to the frozen tundra of north Iowa people will hear the cry of Fred upon the lips of the Shocker faithful and they will tremble. Grown men will feel weak, women will weep and small children hide for Fred will vanquish the non believers (other valley teams) and will leave their pitiful teams in disaray. Verily I say that this will come to pass.

Comment

• Amen, brother pogo.

Comment

• If you would like to view Fred in his game that was played tonight here is a link - www.ihsa.tv/auburn
                            Enjoy. I still wish I could see his brother play. I remember Freds brother practicing half court shoots before games - that was mind blowing.

Comment

• FVV

Originally posted by PyroAL View Post
                              If you would like to view Fred in his game that was played tonight here is a link - www.ihsa.tv/auburn
                              Enjoy. I still wish I could see his brother play. I remember Freds brother practicing half court shoots before games - that was mind blowing.
                              Yes... His brother DVV had mad range, he could really shoot it. But, thats all he could do. Fred has the complete game.

Comment

• Van Vleet

Fred scored 15 points in their win last night

Comment

Working...
                                X