Fred VanVleet is a Shocker!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nickwayne87 View Post
    I'm from rockford i used to go to auburn its right down the street from my house.....i'll try to record video of his home games on my digital cam for yall the rest of the way Ive met the kid and marcus posley is my cousin. Here's a video that i think he or someone from auburn posted on youtube of him dunking http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXbjO...&feature=share
    Welcome, and thanks!

Comment

• van vleet

Hello.. I'm new to this board. But, I have to give you my take on fred van vleet. I'm from Rockford,IL played H.S Ball at Auburn 20+ years ago. I have seen and played the best guards in this part of IL for the last 30 years, van vleet is the best guard i have ever seen in these parts!! He is a true point guard. Very high b-ball I.Q, great ball handler and passer very unselfish player. He is wise beyond his years and always seems to be 2 steps a head of everybody. WSU fan should be very happy this is a steal for you! Van Vleet could play high D1. He is only about 6'0 but, he is a playmaker and will make everybody so much better. Just give him a year to get his feet wet, then watch out!!...:)

Comment

• Thanks for the input...we are all pretty stoked to get FVV!
        Livin the dream

Comment

I'm from rockford i used to go to auburn its right down the street from my house.....i'll try to record video of his home games on my digital cam for yall the rest of the way Ive met the kid and marcus posley is my cousin. Here's a video that i think he or someone from auburn posted on youtube of him dunking http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXbjO...&feature=share
          Originally posted by Mrclove4 View Post
          Hello.. I'm new to this board. But, I have to give you my take on fred van vleet. I'm from Rockford,IL played H.S Ball at Auburn 20+ years ago. I have seen and played the best guards in this part of IL for the last 30 years, van vleet is the best guard i have ever seen in these parts!! He is a true point guard. Very high b-ball I.Q, great ball handler and passer very unselfish player. He is wise beyond his years and always seems to be 2 steps a head of everybody. WSU fan should be very happy this is a steal for you! Van Vleet could play high D1. He is only about 6'0 but, he is a playmaker and will make everybody so much better. Just give him a year to get his feet wet, then watch out!!...:)
          Nice! This is a perfect fit for him. He's gonna take WSU far, and WSU will take him further!
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• now the video of him dunking i posted.....

It was just a simple one handed dunk....nothing too special in itself but the reason it's significant is because this time a year ago he could not dunk at all. It's something it's he and his aau coach works on with all the kids, weight training. I know this other kid from there that recently graduated that i also hooped with around the way here named anthony strickland who's a freshman in college (he plays for a d1 juco squad) now who was on freds team last year (he's number 11 in this vid the one hittin all the 3's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-TUPHfUnkA) he's 5'10 and could just barely dunk his junior year and by now he's throwin it down with 2 hands at 5'10 (by the way i've stood next to fred in person i'm 24 i've had countless physicals in my life for athletics, jobs,and whatever and i'm a legit 6'0 in shoes he's atleast my height if not half an inch taller anything that says less than that is inacurrate). The point is quickness and athleticism are the only weakness they "say" he has and i'm here to tell you that by the yall get him they'll both be much improved.

Comment

• In that video I see someone that reminds me alot like Clevin Hannah. Always seems in control, unselfish and has a nice shooting touch.

Comment

• Be sure to tune in to auburn's game vs hillcrest in the proviso west 51st annual tournment the game starts at 7 pm cst or approximately in 56 minutes from the time i posted this, the link to it is here http://www.highschoolcube.com/tourna...-auburn-201723 it's a live stream and even after it's over it's archived similar to espn3

Comment

Be sure to tune in to auburn's game vs hillcrest in the proviso west 51st annual tournment the game starts at 7 pm cst or approximately in 56 minutes from the time i posted this, the link to it is here http://www.highschoolcube.com/tourna...-auburn-201723 it's a live stream and even after it's over it's archived similar to espn3
                  Awesome. Thanks for sharing. I know many will be watching the Shox play Bradley, but I know I will be checking this out later.

Comment

Be sure to tune in to auburn's game vs hillcrest in the proviso west 51st annual tournment the game starts at 7 pm cst or approximately in 56 minutes from the time i posted this, the link to it is here http://www.highschoolcube.com/tourna...-auburn-201723 it's a live stream and even after it's over it's archived similar to espn3
                    Game over. Auburn won 69-60 I believe Fred had 21pts 7ast and 5reb, watch the replay if you missed it.

Comment

• I watched it off and on during the Shox game - Fred VV has some awesome handles and great composure; he will really be an asset.

Comment

• Watch your shocker recruit FVV in the Proviso West Semifinals

it's 7:40pm cst Fred's game in the Proviso West Semifinals against Proviso East will be on in 10 minutes.....watch it here http://www.highschoolcube.com/tourna...so-east-201731

Comment

• All I see is tumbling .. how do I see the basketball game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                            All I see is tumbling .. how do I see the basketball game?
                            Yea, some exciting tumbling.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Looking better...
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                Looking better...
                                Hahaha .. indeed! Gonna watch F-Double-V drop some jocks on the floor!

Comment

Working...
                                X